What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Microwido's 800w CMH grow v 2.0

M

Microwido

The first grow on this setup yielded 632 grams. The objective of this grow thread is to surpass the 1gram/1watt marker, and quite possible be the first CMH soil grower to do it.

The two things that I will do differently this time will be the additional use of a Scrog, and using White Widow clones from known producers.

These 9 clones you see here were taken over 2 months ago and kept on life support in a tiny grow cab with one 13w CFL.

Last edited:

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I pulled 0.5 grams per watt with a 250 CMH. A sativa at that. I'm betting my money on you.

B

Bigtimer7

HEll ya dude! Mad props! YOU got a fat yield the first time so this should be even better!!

M

Microwido

Day 10

Day 10

Added scrog. I plan on lower it a few inches and cuting out the holes so they are 2 x 2 instead of 1x1.

M

Microwido

Day 24

Day 24

Lowered the scrog 3 inches, and reinforced the corners.

They are coming along nicely, and I spend maybe 30 minutes max in the room per week.

M

Microwido

Day 33

Day 33

Some bud pics from last run.

And now pics of the current room. Everything is moving along nicely. My only complaint is that its summer now, and the room temp is about 81 during the day, and 70 at night. Yes i can tell that this will make a difference and the leaves are not as fat as when it was 73 during day and 65 at night.

M

Microwido

Day 62

Day 62

Flower Day 20

Things are going well. The amount of top colas are impressive.

Last edited:
B

Bigtimer7

WOAH!!!

THats what im talkin bout man!!

WOW this is going to be impressive thats for sure. Mad props man!! +++

threeeleven

Again?!!? Holy shit! Good idea with the screen... last time they got UNRULY... but you did a good job of training them and tying them down... I'll be watching this one fo sho'! :lurk::joint:

bonger_666

Wow, you did an awesome job :D
That net is just amazingly filled up with Buds. It will explode, man ^^
Looking forward to watch this madness! :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts