What's new

DSD currently 38days, And Some Dried Cured Goodies

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
14433sdpheno1cola.jpg

Photo Does This Girl No Justice, Around Half Finished Flowering Cycle and Shes easily a 2oz cola

14433perfecttree.jpg

Counted Around 20colas ontop of this Gal, Didn't top this girl once and look at all the tops, so far very impressed with these genetics, Great Genetics@ 40$ a pack, available at Seedbay/Seed boutique.

14433dsd_single_cola_Large_.jpg

So Glad I saved Clones Of These Girls, Phenomenal Work RezDog.

14433BothDSD.jpg

Nice Little Group Shot of the Gals. DSD clone wont be going anywhere anytime soon, I made my own cross with some Golden Pineapple Pollen.

14433c99xww_Large_.jpg

Some very special pineapple c99x white widow from Wally Duck, Been curing for 3-4months now, high is really uplifting (great daytime smoke) overall I would give it a 8/10, Great stuff. Thanks wally for the nice cross.

14433blubonic1.jpg

This is some IslandBud Sativa nicely cured. Very nice Uplifting Cerebral High. Another great daytime smoke. Could have used a couple more weeks longer, should have her dialed in nicely for next round. This strain is the easiest to clone, roots in a week without a humidity dome!

14433groupshot1.jpg

Heres the next round of IslandBud (1week flowering) Stretching like crazy, . Great Root Systems on these girls. I am going to let her flower for a 100days this round.

14433bluepineapple.jpg

Last on the list is the IslandPineapple Seedlings, The cross consists of Island Bud Sativa x Golden Pinapple F2 (from JLP).

14433hashishpucks.jpg

Best hash I have had in a long time. Multiple different strains of keif pressed into perfect 1gram pucks, this shit gets ya blasted.Crazy Couch Lock. 1/2gram got me and a friend high for a long while.

Last edited:
hey there super budz! very nice work you have done! i am working some of the wally cross's you have in my space. What wattage did you grow the DSD undeR?

Peace

SuperBudz

ICMag Donor
Thanks for the comments Navigator, The DSD's are currently flowering under 400w hps. I am using all the BioBizz Organic Nutrient Products, Plants seem to be loving it. The light is setup in an open room, I think there getting huge for not a closed in growing area(by no means a perfect grow) lots of improvement needed. Hope to setup a cabinet really soon. Thanks for looking.

SB.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
double sour diesel eh...flashback! those look real thin leaved for dsd tho!

double sour diesel eh...flashback! those look real thin leaved for dsd tho!

or is it the double sour strawberry diesel (or whatever its called? :joint:)

Last edited:
K

kenned

Beautiful plants..!

Looks like you got two distinct phenos there..

SuperBudz

ICMag Donor
Ethereal- Double Strawberry Diesel To Clarify.

Kenned- Thank you very much, Looking very forward to the final results.

SuperBudz

ICMag Donor
Some Pre Harvest Shots 65days early dsd pheno

Some Pre Harvest Shots 65days early dsd pheno

This girl is going into darkness for 48hours, then she gets the chop! Cant wait she stinks of straight strawberry goodness. :jump: Gunna make some Canna butter from the trimings. Hope ya'll enjoy the pics. The smoke is going to be unreal. :joint: :rasta:

Last edited:

SuperBudz

ICMag Donor
Sd Pheno Ready In 2weeks

Sd Pheno Ready In 2weeks

Big Fat Chunky Rock Hard Buds on this girl! Shes gunna need 75-80days to finish up. Another couple weeks should do it.

Last edited:

SuperBudz

ICMag Donor
My Huge BluBonic Girl @ 1month Flowering! Cant Beleive How Huge It Is

My Huge BluBonic Girl @ 1month Flowering! Cant Beleive How Huge It Is

These Plants Are Going to 100days Flowering, Tons of time to Bulk up, and already almost 4feet tall :rasta: :jump:

Last edited:

SuperBudz

ICMag Donor
Your Absolutley Right!Growing Pot Is One Hell Of a Hobby .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts