What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FACISM AT WORK IN THE USA! This will piss you off.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is another story about cops kicking in the door of a family home over misdemeanor pot possession. They shoot 2 dogs 7 times and scare the shit out of the family including children. There is over 100 pot raids in the USA everyday. WTF!!!

IT"S LONG PAST TIME TO MARCH ON WASHINGTON WITH MILLIONS IN PROTEST!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V--tz3IMCY4&feature=player_embedded

Watch this whole video. It is freaking disturbing, It makes me so angry I can not properly express with words the level of rage I feel.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How big of a pussy do you have to be, to be so scared of a 35 pound welsh corgi, when you are fully armored out in full swat gear? THESE PIGS ARE SCHOOL YARD BULLIES THAT NEED A GOOD FACE BASHING TO TEACH THEM A LESSON. I BET THEY WOULD CRY LIKE LITTLE GIRLS IF THEY EVER HAD AN ACTUAL CONFRONTATION WHERE THE FIGHT WAS FAIR.

PUSSY BITCHES! Put me alone in a room with one and give me a blow torch and a pair of pliers.

clicked it, read description, can't watch it. I'm having a good night and I don't need to be pacing like a madman for twenty minutes in fury. Poor dogs.

I have hate in my heart for law enforcement. All of them. Anyone who would sign up to be a cop in the United States- knowing you will have to enforce racist, fascist laws for a living- is a dumb, weak, kunt of a man.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
im glad you posted this,,

again with the dog killing its perverse and pathetic to the extreme, no end i can imagine could be painful enough for any bastard that kills such a helpless domesticated animal in such a way,,, these cowardly leos need putting in their place properly for such horrific crimes against all life forms,,,

people will have to rise up from aquiescence, and live for freedom,, the other option in the not too distant future is game over for whats left of any culture, dignity or empathy in society anywhere,, there are no human rights only privileges printed on paper for our strawmen that we consent to, binding our bodies to slavery in this world,,

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
They just want to blast someone. If you don't have a golf club they will blow away your dog.

2-Dirty-Harry-Make-T-Shirt.jpg

Herborizer

Veteran
Seen this one. Pissed me off to no end. This should be on national news. It should be played every single day for a year.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They just want to blast someone. If you don't have a golf club they will blow away your dog.

.....unless you are black and have a golf club. then they shoot your dog, beat you, and add on an assault with a deadly weapon charge.

G

greenmatter

they are sending a message with every door they kick down.... "here is your freedom"

the sad thing is if we talk about being as "pro active" as they are in their war on us they label us as militant and take us out of the picture ..... it is sad but the only way that things are going to change is if they keep pushing..... and when it does turn around it will happen with a snap.

the more i know the more i detest these fucks ..... i thought i was suppose to mellow in my old age

ion

yes, quite the vivid display of where the human virus is on the evolutionary scale.....i shudder at the campaign of vengeance that would be carried out if this were to happen to me. no logic, no reason...only a long view bathed in red rage....quite undeveloped and immature on my part, but some lines just do not get crossed. but they cross them+++ and go further each time.......when the shit comes down and business as usual is bye-bye....and the money we pay cops with is less than toilet paper, hopefully things will be different. as long as the .gov "security" forces arent paid in gold that is...

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
crazy bastards......man they have small children!!

this vid makes me fucking angry.....its sad so sad

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Fenale state cop told me to "just kick" my 13 year G.Shepard awake. It was a very close thing,I'm still shaking mad.To piss off to type still LOL. Head ass likker there called me a 'Facillator '. So I am!! Every time I help someone out it's not just that I am a nice guy ;)-
A large part is just fuck you, sir. It's that or I hunt the fuks down,like they deserve. I will not help law enforcement. Ever. Put me on a jury, PLEASE.. Ikno who is the biggest liar in the room. Srry off my box. Testin white widow,does not seem to help with rage BTW..;)-

G

grozzef

not to take away from that family's tough time, but this happened last feb im sure he's prob back on his feet now. this is a puff piece compared to the real shit that's actually going on in the world right now.

Regardless of when it was, its fucked up. Who the fuck shoots a dog then leaves it yelping... Dirty piece of SHIT.

Pigs come for me they better come armed.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to the Police State. The militarization of the police force is just about complete. We just need some more "terrorists" to justify a complete military police force. Storm Troopers of the USA.

police-state-by-tshansen.jpg

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I shouldn't have watched it either....how long did that dog cry out in pain before they finally killed it? Fucking sickening to the heart.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, wish I hadn't even read it, so I know i can't watch it. Let me start this shitstorm..........I've had enough. Until there is a all out revolution, this kind of shit will keep going on. People are going to have to take to the streets. Some people will have to die, but that's what revolutions do. Americans have been dummy-downed, misled, bamboozled and fed pure shit from the media, all in the name of FEAR. These things will get no better. Until we take to the streets and start demanding change, there will be none. We'll still be releasing our frustrations here in threads like this. Wake up people.

I don't agree. I don't think people have been scared into a corner. I think that's a myth. I don't think it's an intelligence thing, either. Here is what I think: they don't give a fuck. At all. About anything that doesn't impact them directly.

Most people prefer alcohol to cannabis. That's the only reason one prohibition was short and another is still going on. Most literate people know cannabis prohibition is wrong and self-contradictory. They just don't give two shits.

Most Americans do not smoke weed. Those that do smoke weed and have political capital are rich, thus, they are not at risk to the legal system. Thus, they too, don't give a shit.

What we're seeing is human nature working against us IMO.

I suspect you were making a larger social point than marijuana, but even still I disagree. I don't think they're scared. It's just, we live in a society where neighbors don't know nor care for each other. It's a dog-eat-dog world, capitalism and consumerism is everything. What car you drive is everything. People just don't have time to develop empathy.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
stupid cops who thinks he is Almighty, killing a dog.. shit, I can't believe what I saw ...the guy was already on the floor with hands up ,still do not see any excuse to shoot the poor dog several time ! I would like to know why these things happen again in 2011, I am proud to live and be European!!

Latest posts

Latest posts