What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Happy weekend everyone!
For the COB lights, we sell a lot in US, so that now US is kinda out of stock. If you still want to order the COB lights and get the BUY ONE GET ONE FREE promotion, we might need you to wait some days, we will need to arrange shipment from Canada to you. Other countries like Canada, UK, Austrilia, we still have stock, please feel free to make the purchase.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
It's been a long time since I Shared pictures of growing. Recently, I received some feedback from customers and would like to share it with you here

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
3x SP150
Pheno Hunt Group 2
Day - 140 / Flower Day - 55

Attachments

• TIM图片20190921145730.jpg
    TIM图片20190921145730.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 13

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's true here,even more for top quality...

but really that's still low,it used to be 4800/lb for top shelf

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Soon it will be the National Day of China. Our network is under control. My VPN cannot work sometimes, it makes difficult for me to log on ICMAG

Flowerman

Did pick up a sp250 for supplemental lighting, had 7%off (a wonderful price), so can't wait to try it out. ...wishing you the best on your endeavors.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Now let me announce the new promotion, it will be a combo sales as well. This time, we choose TSL-2000 to do this promotion! :dance013: We have enough stock in the warehouse. (Don't ask me why not TS 3000, I hope too, but Germany, UK, Canada still no stock at all.

Details is like: you can get any TSL-2000 LED GROW LIGHT + Another Mars blurple lights ( you have 5 options) at only 300~350USD, discount is as:

- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Reflector 48 = 300USD
- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars ECO 600 = 300USD
- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars II 400 = 310USD
- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars Pro II 120 = 330USD
- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars COB = 350USD

Time: Oct. 1st ~ 5th, 2019
It is at least 15% off and up to 35% off based on the original price.Do you love it? Quantity limited, if we sold out, then the promotion will go out.:tiphat

Attachments

• TIM图片20190929174530.jpg
    TIM图片20190929174530.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 11

Flowerman

wvkindbud38 : Thanks! It looks like it will be perfect for what I'll be using it for.

>>>>>Holy Smoke! Just plugged it in, Wow that is one bright light, I'm totally surprised at how bright it is, it's even brighter than my Electric skies. It's definitely going to be a great add-on to the grow room, can't wait to see how it performs, which will be starting in a week.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
We will return to work on October 6th, but during this period we will still deliver the goods on time and reply to the email.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hello everyone, so I am back! I will be here around for the next 6 days!

And a kind reminder that the TSL-2000 combo sales are going to end within one day! Please hurry up if you don't want to miss the sale!

Attachments

• TIM图片20190929174530.jpg
    TIM图片20190929174530.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 11

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I know someone's been waiting for our next giveaways. Yeah, we're starting another giveaway soon, but I haven't figured out what to do yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts