What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I have a question about taking afteroon naps.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I suppose it depends on the quantity of weed consumed prior to the nap taking.

Protea

I used to nap to this kind of stuff

[YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBwu83RR6ZU[/YOUTUBEIF]
i was not impressed "softcore" shait. each to there own i guess, but if its gonna be metal, it has to be better that what you posted. that crap i couldnt nap to.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I'm from NYC originally, if it's too quiet I can't sleep. I hate running the TV set but will turn on the clothes dryer (to cold) and run it on the timer.......

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
No music on my power nap.
Half hour of reading and then i´m off.

Iraganji

Something I do some may consider odd.

I never shave, rather I use Wahl electric head hair shears without any attachments. It's close enough for me. :D

WelderDan

Veteran
I used to sleep with the radio on to blot out background noise. I can't stand it now. TV is even worse, the flickering drives me nuts.

I have to sleep with a fan, even in winter. I like the air movement and the white noise of the fan is soothing and blots out background noise. Rain is a bonus. I love it when it rains, I sleep like a baby.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
My job requires me to take a full hour lunch, I'd rather take just half an hour,... so I set the alarm on my phone and lay down for 30-45 minuets!

Boss yelled at me once, I asked if she'd pay me to get back on the clock and only take 15 minuets of lunch, she said no, I told her to fuck off! It's my unpaid lunch I "Have" to take, I'll nap if I want to.

T

toughmudderdave

Naps are for pussies. Plenty of time for that shit once you're dead.

Galactic

Sleep is the cousin of death - Nas

I stay up every single day until I can no longer keep my eyelids peeled. Its very tough for me to just lay down and switch off like that... Some days I don't even know what day of the week it is...no consistency to my schedule/biological clock, but my body is down to get 5-9 hours of sleep every 24-36 hours

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I had a roommate who slept with his eyes open. I would go in his room and start talking to him, look him dead in the eye... thinking we were talking, only to find he was asleep. The first time or two I would talk at great length and not know he was asleep until trying to get an answer from him. He just had these wild eyes looking into nowhere. Kinda fucking freaky.

djonkoman

Veteran
I don't like naps, except when I didn't get much sleep, but falkling asleep with heavy metal on is no problem for me either. music I like can do what I want it to do, if I want to get to sleep it can make it easier to get to sleep, if I want to stay awake it helps with that.
music I don't like has the opposite effect. hiphop or jazz for example, if I want to sleep it keeps me awake and if I want to stay awake it makes me sleepy.

Galactic

Funny where we as individuals draw the lines of causality... Fascinating that a single input can return multiple outputs, and yet we somehow can still make judgments of understanding... Lol... If we were computer programs, we have too many bugs to properly function, but we still accept the faulty conclusions our "programming" spits out....

Latest posts

Latest posts