What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Morocco 2010 ... the truth ....

ifrane

grow 2011

grow 2011

usually in the South do not grow, so there are no seeds, unless someone intends to move beyond their own. .. today joyed sowing ..... Nice period, beautiful feelings ..... I just add photos this year ..... Hello everyone!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Nice!

Nice!

usually in the South do not grow, so there are no seeds, unless someone intends to move beyond their own. .. today joyed sowing ..... Nice period, beautiful feelings ..... I just add photos this year ..... Hello everyone!

I was looking forward for your 2011 season!
Maybe this year we meet for a smoke under a fig tree:dance013:
All the best:ying:

ElRubio

Veteran
I was looking forward for your 2011 season!
Maybe this year we meet for a smoke under a fig tree:dance013:
All the best:ying:

count me in for that meetin brodas...im just a few hours from the Riff, and love that landscapes and people.
Thanks ifrane for your info, much appreciated.

Big ups!:thank you:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Oh yeah!

Oh yeah!

count me in for that meetin brodas...im just a few hours from the Riff, and love that landscapes and people.

That would be a nice day in the mountains, that´s for sure!:jump:
I look forward to it:ying:

ifrane

nice nice!! have fun in RIF. ... If I send a pm there beaks for a tea and a cane.

Gastro

Heey Guys, at the end of the month im heading to morocco for 10 days. Im travelling to Errachidia from Casablanca by bus, its an 8 hour ride. Ive got 2 hours in Casablanca to pick up something nice for the ride. How hard/easy is it to grab something actually nice in casablanca and not some tourist swag?

Furthermore Errachidia isn't known for its hash production, it is the desert region. So i was wondering whether anyone has got some experience bout that part of maroc?

:thank you:

ifrane

Heey Guys, at the end of the month im heading to morocco for 10 days. Im travelling to Errachidia from Casablanca by bus, its an 8 hour ride. Ive got 2 hours in Casablanca to pick up something nice for the ride. How hard/easy is it to grab something actually nice in casablanca and not some tourist swag?

Furthermore Errachidia isn't known for its hash production, it is the desert region. So i was wondering whether anyone has got some experience bout that part of maroc?

:thank you:

Yes, I have been a period between zagora and fès as a guide and they ran away from the land really hungry and too sunny, religious ... the most beautiful places are benaddu, which practically hait is a set for movies like lorens of arabia, but also the legionnaire van damme ... pretty strongsmoke, pco, poor quality ..... instead parts of beni mellal who likes practicing carp-fishing will feel in paradise, the beautiful fishing sessions in a desert red and pink.

ifrane

....................................!!!

Attachments

• DSCN2365.jpg
    DSCN2365.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN2375.jpg
    DSCN2375.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 14

alexie1

awsome dude,my mates are berber from your land:) i will go with them on vacation in a near future...cool people,some of my best friends in that family...no one smokes herb! thats crazy i smoke in front of them all the time and lived togehter with one of the brothers once..never took a puff..very nice and honest people,good luck best wishes from me.

alexie1

tank you alexie1 berber peoples is very good peoples.......

thats a fact,whole family is like my best mates the dad is so cool ,like a hundred years old,till working 12 hours a day:)

I asked him about ketama the other day and he said he didnt know it..must have pronounced it wrong or something

2 months ago we made oil and my god i have never been that high..thought i fucked up myself for good ,i went by his place and told the dad ,just in safety ,i at least wanted someone to know what i´ve been up to:laughing:

hopefully i will go there(marocco) very soon to see for myself..in 2004 i was in tunisia smoking some ok maroc,also some other of my best mate live in sousse.

hope to meet you some day too!

take care keepin rockin them mountains!!! peace

ps.now i go ask them for some berber words that might be handy:dance013: p2 aksed him tonight again about ketama he dont understand what i am saying :D will bring a map...he has his house outside agadir.

Latest posts

Latest posts