What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 plant 4 sq ft 400 watts

G

brainthor,plant looks like its going to be big yeilder,have you grown this before? :rasta:

G

coming soon 2000 watt the i.r.s is trying to fuck me i better get them some money thread...got to do a small cash crop or lose...new thread within 60 days from today...im stoned...if you have ever been fucked by the irs you know they dont fucking play...they take all your shit..i wonder if they would take kind bud for payment...lol

G

i just got through a mix-up with th irs and no, they dont play at all, but they didnt take my stuff so thats good too. hope it ya get it sorted man.

S

SmokeMan

Lookin good man. I like the way you trained your plants. You will get decent yield for sure out of those plants.

G

brainthor, you def no your stuff,they look excellent growing fast,im gona follow this,good luck to ya, :rasta:

G

thanks man i learn new stuff all the time...day 13 the last day with the mh bulb and nutes will be raised to 6mil micro 12mil bloom lucas formula and 5 mil cal-mag plus per gallon

im going to experiment in the final week of flower...im going to give it the metal halide again..any one ever try this?seems it would frost her up...i have grown under mh all the way through and it does make more dense and tric covered buds..but the yield sucked compared to the hps

Last edited:
yeah i hear switching to the mh in the middle for a week or so will boost the yield its best to always have the duel spectrum if u can. but hps is the best for flowering. if u use only mh youll get a leafier bud.

but youre good man youre gona have a great yield on this one it looks great

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Hey brainthor,

Just wondering, so you run your mh bulb 12 days into flower before switching over to hps? does this help with streching? is there a reason you dont just switch over to HPS right as soon as you change to 12/12?

Im not sure if switching to mh in the last week of flowering would be very benificial, i feel that the closer a plant gets twoards full maturity the more yellow/red spectrum it wants, so maybe it would be detrimental to the grow? but thats just a thought, im excited to see what happens when ya try it.

Anways looks really good round here, your lady is startin to get big, she should enjoy the hps your about to give her. sorry for the rant dude.

-N.Kron

G

this is just a test.14 days with the mh...i have grown with both i usually just use hps all the way through from veg to chop...but i set up this 400 cab and decided to experiment...thanks for stoping by..peace...here some ultra haze #1
NorthernKronic said:
Hey brainthor,

Just wondering, so you run your mh bulb 12 days into flower before switching over to hps? does this help with streching? is there a reason you dont just switch over to HPS right as soon as you change to 12/12?

Im not sure if switching to mh in the last week of flowering would be very benificial, i feel that the closer a plant gets twoards full maturity the more yellow/red spectrum it wants, so maybe it would be detrimental to the grow? but thats just a thought, im excited to see what happens when ya try it.

Anways looks really good round here, your lady is startin to get big, she should enjoy the hps your about to give her. sorry for the rant dude.

-N.Kron

G

thanks man...i think im going to do a scrog next time...depends on how i do this time..thanks for stopping by man...peace
sugabear_II said:
really nice experiment you got going - good work - I'm following along for the finish :yes:

hazy

Veteran
hey brainthor, i love that kali-mist.

that baby is a branching bushy thing.
did you do some topping to get it like that, or does it just like to branch out?

G

she just explodes in flower man...just sick three times her size in 20 days in... i have some earlier pictures a few pages back...

that bog widdow is filling that box nicely.
have you grown out that ultra haze before? i was going to get the ultra #2 but changed my mind at the last minute cuz i heard some neg reviews. just wondering about your experiences?

Latest posts

Latest posts