What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In the freaking hospital.

WelderDan

Veteran
Was having shortness of breath and felt like I had a huge gas bubble. Went to the ER and found I had a collapsed lung. Now I got a chest tube and waiting some test results

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Best vibes for a speedy recovery! Positive is you caught whatever it is and getting something done about it. Keep us posted and feel better!!

hayday

Veteran
Good vibes to you Welderdan and I'll be sending you some daily prayers.
Be well sir :good:

Gry

Veteran
Wishing you nothing but the very best,
with a quick, speedy and painless
recovery as is possible.

buzzmobile

Veteran
That's only a place you want to spend a short time, Welder Dan. Your own bed is calling you home.
I hope you get your lungs working right sooner than later.

RB56

Veteran
Good luck! Went through this with my GF and she said getting the chest tube was the worst part by far. Repair surgery went quickly, if you need that. Is this a weed related injury? We've switched to mostly edibles since her injury but she used to pound an old Proto-Pipe I had. Always suspected a connection.

Get better. Switch to edibles ;)

Brother Nature

Damn man, hope you get better soon. Hospitals are one of my least favorite places to be, glad to hear the staff are good though, makes a difference.

troutman

Seed Whore
Sounds like your smoking peace pipes days are over. :comfort:

Going to have to use edibles from now on for your fix.

Collapsed lung sounds bad and nothing to play with.

Eat well, relax and heal.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Gypsy. I'm doing fine, the staff is great. I just hate hospitals. Hope to be out in a few days

I hear you. Hate them as well.

"Only people in hospitals are the sick and dying. Why am I here?!"