What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*Friends in Ganja Grow Show* Featuring Mr.Postman, Tbug, MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Guys....figured I'd dig this girl back from the dead...Salute!

ECSD's 77 days.:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Sorry I missed that update MP... I certainly would of loved to see that plant finish.

Going good Kool, though this thread hasn't seen many updates recently.. We're all busy doing other things. Tbug got his chem ibl stickied in Rez's section, MP's got his eden thread, and I should have some of Rez's OG x Chemdog, and C99 x Chemdog flowers to show shortly. Prolly post them up in Rez's section when it's time:rasta:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Apology accepted, MP....just for that, I went and edited my last post for ya...Not the best I've done with her for nug quaility, but she certainly put out the weight...she gave me just about a zip a gallon...in 10 gallons:)

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Thanks for the edit bro. Damn that's an impressive yield. Shit two plants like that, and I'd be on vacation for another year LOL. My first run of her yielded EXTREMELY well.. Believe it or not, I still have an 1/8 or so left...

Hey bro do you know anyone round that way with purple kush cutting? Really good purple kush floating round here, but at $400 per oz its making poor

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High all! well i just read though this whole damn thread again. wow what a fun thread it was! really enjoyed it with MP and post and the rest of the IC community..:woohoo:
bugout

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Great holy thread revival :) I think I'll have another read since it was in my subscribed threads. You still rocking that ECSD, Bug?

Peace,
HGO

TBug

Veteran
Great holy thread revival :) I think I'll have another read since it was in my subscribed threads. You still rocking that ECSD, Bug?

Peace,
HGO

High gram! thanks for dropping in. nah..i found it to difficult to grow with recirculating systems i was was running and it not mixing well with the other strains i had at the time
looking back i wish i still had a cut tho, them pics of postmans really made me drool...lol
I miss that ol' bastard....lol:comfort:
peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Such a good time re-reading this one, thanks for the bump T! Hope all is well for ya, bud. Still crushing out Scrogs?!

I heard from Post not too long ago, always a class act and hell of a green thumb. Miss seeing those jam packed tents of his.

An oldie

TBug

Veteran
Such a good time re-reading this one, thanks for the bump T! Hope all is well for ya, bud. Still crushing out Scrogs?!

I heard from Post not too long ago, always a class act and hell of a green thumb. Miss seeing those jam packed tents of his.

An oldie

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=45778&pictureid=1103043&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
high MP! good to see ya!
nah..ive done a screen less with the fishing weights and all..but if you look back in some old thread, i tore up the old garden and revamped everything..then trashed it as im planning on moving soon...lol
picture.php

nice pic you got there ..im guessing its the ecsd(looks like it)...id like another crack at that some day...lol. ill build something new and be back at again soon im sure:dance013:
peace bro

Damn tbug that's some great lookin ecsd ..one of those strains you just want to keep smoking...if only they made lollipops in the same flavor

Latest posts

Latest posts