What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

looking forward to this, im not a roor fan - change my mind

looking forward to this, im not a roor fan - change my mind

Milkshots coming soon.
keep us updated:kos:

hgl

juicyblunts said:
New RooR 10th Anni Icemaster and Little Sista

Milkshots coming soon.

I SIMPLY WANT THIS BONG SO MUCH!!! AAAAH!!!

Damn! I spotted that bong on weedcity... if I could afford it... for sure this beauty could be mine!!!

Congrats! Waiting for Milkshot!!!

juicyblunts

The roor 10th anniversary seal...

The crown bowl...

The diffuser...

The platinum notches...

The signature...

It's #164/333...

It does a body good...

Goes down smooth...

Last edited:
G

Nice juciy I love roors and esecailly the 10th aniversary one. How do you like the lil sis I'm thinking about making that my next bong purchase.

Datruog

Damn, you guys all have insane pieces.

my bong is pretty plain, but it gets me high and hits smooth and thats all I care about!

deano

Here's a pic of my spoon, I just got my 7mm lil sista from weedcity gonna get some pics soon. So many nice pieces in this thread! Thanks for sharing everyone!

PhillyPhunk

One of my favorites

1139440686_100_0752.jpg

1139439925_100_0754.jpg

1139443824_100_0753.jpg

PhillyPhunk

Damn Hemp Head , you must be an old head with that collection of old school fimos. Nice !! Oh and I hope you dont try to light your bowls with those zippos man !!

PS who is the sweetie in the last pic ?

juicyblunts

massholebmx said:
Nice juciy I love roors and esecailly the 10th aniversary one. How do you like the lil sis I'm thinking about making that my next bong purchase.

I highly recommend the little sista - best roor under $200 w/diffuser. Nothing compares to the icemaster, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.