What's new

20k ina 6kw BOSS Blocks: Part 2

N

Neptune

heads up, more numbers do not compensate for lower yeilding strains. ESP bubba/GDP type profiles.

I

In Vino Veritas

Yo, what's up partner? Damn you're harvesting right now.. I was thinking of harvesting today too! Hah.. The cross is alright, I'm not bothering with reveging anyone.. The nice ones are too leafy - too much trim work. The best part of them is the smell, taste, and high - I'll probably only have a couple of lbs..I was expecting at least 3. I needed to have vegged em taller.

A lot of them, mostly the ones that look finished already have a (one) banana at the top, no seeds perfect nugs.. Some of them seem to be showing these goofy hermie traits pretty early at 57 days. Extra leafy growth at the tops, sorta extra green, not very hairy, or frosty new growth.. But these aren't the ones with the nanners.. Remember I stressed em with an extra long flower which caused me to get hermies and then they produced seeds (origin of these plants)..

You think they will put on weight from today till next weekend? Worth it? It will press me for time by a week. I'm a little tight this month coming up, I'll be out of town like 3 weeks. I'm thinking I should take em down today/tonight.

You next run sounds promising, im fucked all my cuts ive been taking have died.. I got some sort of weird mold out break in the humidity domes. I think it was the rockwool it had a weird color. I'm going to build an ezcloner this week and I should be on the grind again in a week or two.. Which is fine because this Feb is looking busy as shit for me.. Moms looks clutch, their like 1.2' tall, sorta bushy and in .5 gal bags..hah bonzai!

Holler bro, I saw your pm. Sorry I ain't been around, I though you were serious about the staying off-line :p

G bro, how ya holding up? How's Bonnie doing? Where's the bitches at right now, you got something in veg at least?

This is the same one I posted previously with the measuring tape.. Lost some leaves, gained some weight..

Shitty quality shots, but you can see most of them have purple hues or are full purple.

Last edited:
G

gdawg

what up folks i back for a minute. wheeew life been life lately... had to replace my hard drive then i had to figure out how to log back on. ya they send the password to your bulk inbox. vino your lookin killa and i proud of ya man. i got some hittin the 12/12 today bro. yesterday i made a control board for a good friend and givin him 3 bubblers full of cuts today. i'm behind schedule like hell but its all good. lil bonnie will be comin home soon. maybe within a couple weeks. life is good and only gettin better. 20 i miss ya bro but i know your're livin life, ya'll are my peeps and i'm down with anything for my people.

nuski

Hello

Hello

Yo everyone.... Gdawg stop slackinnn....I have been out with a bum ankle....Hope all is well. Here is a pic of my meds the doc ordered....Peace...

20kw dreams

cutting edge that run, but it don't make a difference IMO, just go with whatever is local..est. Canna, CE, and Botanicare are all good as far as I'm concerned Advanced doesn't make economic sense, so I consider it crap now, although I have said before their monkey juice is liquid gold.

Don't listen to me, I'm just a drunk:D

I'm screwin around with organics + cutting edge this next grow. So far so good with straight organics. I used 16oz high N guano + 8 oz high P guano with 8oz Maxicrop in 100gals for a 40% sunshine/20% perlite/20% coco/10% castings mix...but that was yesterday, so I don't know yet how they are going to react. 2 week flower.

I'll be around more soon, I swear...but ya'll've heard it before...

but seriously, I started class again, and IC is the perfect place to avoid doing my homework on...

I want to say wazup to G and IVV especially though! Where's the love guys? No PM's? WTF?

Good to hear you're back in school... Gotta strive to be a life long learner, right? I've been experimenting with the organics a bit myself. The little 400w satelite test run is in bloom now - Soil is 20% worm castings 30% perlite 50% EB Stone Edna's best potting soil. 8 x #2 grow bags - 4 blackberry, 3 diablo, 1 sour OG. Fed 1x with PBP Grow & LK, 1x with budswel liquid. Treated w/ harpin protein 1x. Bulb is naked vertical 400w. Week 2 bloom in this crappy cell phone pic.

Hey dude love your grow and your setup especially im taking a few ideas from you if you don't mind because mind is totally similar to yours and there's always room for improvement. Thanx!

20kw dreams

holy shit, did I really not post here in over 1 month? I always do that, just drop off at the end, cause the harvest comes in and I get busy. Hell, I've already got another crop hangin to dry!

Thanx for the love guys, I'm not doing another thread till schoooooooools out... for... summer.

PM me if you need anything.

I'm erasing my gallery too, so sorry if it fucks anybody up.