What's new

2017 5 yard mounds... Crocket vs Bodhi!!!

hooddro

Whats happenin fellas.

After growin Jager almost exclusively for the past several years Its time to find some new flavors! Never grown to much seed but after watching Schrews kill it over the last few years:tiphat: I've decided that I cant let him have all the fun and its time for me to see what I can do.

Going to run Crocket and Bodhi seeds...
From Crocket I have Sour Banana Sherbet, Tangie, Sour Tangie, and Crockets Confidential. From Bodhi I have Goji Og, Mothers Milk, Sunshine Daydream, Lotus Larry, Blueberry Hashplant, Dream Lotus with several more packs on the way.

The plan is to triple plant in 5 yard mounds to maximize the # of phenotypes I get to see. All extras will be depped. Any info on finishing times would be appreciated.

Let the games begin:woohoo:

Sounds like a great challenge Hooddro. Ill be interested to see the Crocket strains.

Last season I took all the biggest tops off of my Blueberry hash plats on Oct 1st, just before a big rain/hail storm. Im glad I did it as they were really close and I got some rough hail. I harvested the majority Oct 7th, then came back 10 days after that for the little stuff that I left on to dense up. Huge dense buds, excellent yield (avg. 5.8 lbs per 200 gallon pot). The pheno types were all very similar, very uniform. I know Shcrews prefers the Lotus version of the Dream crosses but I was not disappointed in the BBHP. I tried to get some Dream Lotus this season but couldn't find any :(

I started chopping the Sunshine Daydream Oct 13th. The good phone type on these were very long and lanky stems that needed good support. It didn't put on weight until very late. I was worried for a bit that they were gonna be failures but they came on strong at the end and Im gonna run that one again this year. Avg yield was lower than the BBHP but some of those were in 150 gallon pots so it was hard to compare exactly. Really sticky finished product.

Hope that helps. Keep us posted. Good luck!

jtk707

This will help so many people myself included . Cant wait to see the progress. Good luck pheno hunting and thanks for the info . Cant wait to see the results .

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i'm in. bodhis are gonna crush. great lineup too. that dream lotus is fun to grow. whats your soil mix like?

hooddro

My soil mix is about equal parts pumice, coco, and compost. I definitely prefer peat but had to go with a local mix as I was running late last year. Adding 5 bags stutzmans, 20 pounds of gypsum and 4 bags perlite per mound to lighten it up. Also mounds were about 24 inches in the middle last year- going to spread out to no more than 16 inches so the holes should be about 15 feet around...hopefully the canopy will follow, always seems like it does

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
hope crockett does ok for you. citrus sap was one of my least favorite out of around 50 flavors outside last year

thats interesting, i saw a really great pheno of citrus sap last year. my friend filled his whole garden with DNA/crockett tangie crosses and that was my favorite, super loud. why didnt you like it?

hooddro

Bitches goin in the ground

Bitches goin in the ground

Just got planted except for 2 mounds...
The winners were DNA Kushberry, DNA Skywalker OG, DNA Tangie, DNA 24K Gold, Crocket Tangie, Crocket Sour Tangie and Crocket Sour Banana Sherbet.
Threw in 4 jagers, trying to beat 13#
Waiting for my Bodhi gear to sex so I can plant the last 2.
Looks like were going to dep about 15 more strains from Crocket, Bodhi, Archive, Bay Exclusives and Alphakronic. Should be an exciting year.

hooddro

anybody ran archives rudeboi og? got some clones thinkin about running some full season just not sure if they will finish...

Latest posts

Latest posts