What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2014 - New Cuts

Green81

Veteran
Easy people, thought I would throw up some pics of my latest grow, lots of new cuts that I'm trying out for the first time. Week 21 pics are the first set and day 39 for the last set……

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55975&pictureid=1306597

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55975&pictureid=1306596

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55975&pictureid=1306595

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55975&pictureid=1306594

Green81

Veteran
Critical Mass

picture.php

Blue Meanie

picture.php

Casey Jones (SmoeCut) in desperate need of calmag…..

picture.php

WD40

picture.php

Amnesia Haze

picture.php

toppin

Veteran
Nice bro, which cuts you liking best so far?

Just finished my first run of the stardawg (illuminati cut) and iv got the blue meanie coming down soon too.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey green81,

Nice selection of cuts
I have a few of the same in my collection,
I'm looking to get hold of the amnesia next

Thanks
GA

Green81

Veteran
Nice bro, which cuts you liking best so far?

Just finished my first run of the stardawg (illuminati cut) and iv got the blue meanie coming down soon too.

Easy Toppin, just through my observations so far i find Stardawg very easy to grow with a lot of potential weight for her to put on, Critical mass is a commercial croppers dream, very quick finisher but super floppy branches that needs loads of support, Blue meanie is a stinker has the tell tell smell of exodus cheese with blubbery undertones. Casey jones seems to be real finicky needs loads of calmag even in week 5. WD40 has super short internodes, some stretch and looks to put a tonne of bud sites on, could be a massive yielder.

Lots to learn from these new girls……..

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
There's some fire in that room right thurr. Looking good brother. :tiphat:

Have you smoked any of that crit mass? Seen lots of people growing it but no reports on flavs. Crit mass to me is creamy sweet skunky crayons.

Peace

Green81

Veteran
Hey green81,

Nice selection of cuts
I have a few of the same in my collection,
I'm looking to get hold of the amnesia next

Thanks
GA

Thanks for stopping by bro, your gonna enjoy that amnesia when you get her, very strong plant in many ways, rate of growth is twice that of most of my cuts.

Peace

G81

Green81

Veteran
There's some fire in that room right thurr. Looking good brother. :tiphat:

Have you smoked any of that crit mass? Seen lots of people growing it but no reports on flavs. Crit mass to me is creamy sweet skunky crayons.

Peace

Hey Ryhs, how you been brother?
I haven't yet tried her in smoke yet, I know Herby did a LED of her and had great results but to encountered floppy stems even when using silicon. Im looking forward to tasting her and will let you know how she smokes :)

tbk

Hello Green.
As you probably have seen i'm also looking for new stuff, so please let me know how it turns out. Is it cuts from friends or seeds? If there is anything good, that's possible to get as seeds please let me know!

Green81

Veteran
Hello Green.
As you probably have seen i'm also looking for new stuff, so please let me know how it turns out. Is it cuts from friends or seeds? If there is anything good, that's possible to get as seeds please let me know!

Hey TBK, its generally whats been doing the rounds the last year or two, will let you know what I like the best, all are good as they have been keepers for awhile.
A good friend of mine has some juicy newish cuts, can't wait to try them :)

G81

B

BushBurner

hi green81 some nice cuts you got and buds look dank that critical and blue meanie look great

Green81

Veteran
Day 48 Flower

Day 48 Flower

Slowly starting to get some 'swellage' on some of the tops, feeding 100ml a+b - H&G, 100ml PK 9/18, 23ml ph down;

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts