What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2012 Mixed Strain Grow

G

Guest 349079

coming along nicely mate, 50cm sounds about right and you can repot once the roots come out the bottom

you not setting the waterfarm up yet then?

thanks m8 there looking not too bad the holy grail kush stinks bad...lol and yes i have just cracked a tga agent orange for the waterfarm grow lol i hope it turns out to be a female i have to much time on my hands haha happy days thanks for looking

Liza

Just checking in to see everything is going great and to earn my 50th post, hope you don't mind :) Keep up the good work!

G

Guest 349079

hi liza good to hear you got your 50th post lol now you can get more than 1 pm at a time haha

G

Guest 349079

alright folks i am bored so its update time lol well i went to the grow today and a cpl of plants where dry so i potted em up into 10ltr air pots what a mess filling these things lol to me the roots looked not to bad so i trasnplanted them into 10tr pots and feed them 1ltr of plain water at a ph6.5 i have posted a group pic & a root pic i will pot others when they dry out a bit Peace gtbh

p.s if i am doing anything wrong let me no

G

Guest 349079

thanks man i am just guessing what to do so far its ok lol but with help from icmag i should have some dank in a cpl of months

G

Guest 349079

thanks roll it large thanks for stoppin and having a look your grows are unreal so i hope i can grow some good buds for this thread could you tell me when i should give them nutrients they have just been potted up into all mix i was thinking 2 weeks here is a pic of the plants potted up as you can see i didnt have enough soil lol i would say i made the mistake of starting too many seeds i think net time
4 plants would be better with a longer veg and maybe top them Peace

G

Guest 349079

alright folks its been 5 days since my last update well i have been feeding them plain ph6.5 water temps 25c 50% humidty the tallest is about 30cms so far i have 7 females

3 x holy grail kush
2 x ak47
2 x old time indiana bubblegum
1 x ice cream

the serious seeds motavation have still to show sex...i was wanting 9 females sorry about the hps light thanks for looking gtbh

G

Guest 349079

this is my first run in soil and i hate it lol i really like hydro but my next grow is a set up like yours lex i have to try coco it looks amazing...i no what i have done wrong in soil so if i done soil again it would be better...cheers gtbh

Latest posts

Latest posts