What's new

What is the most exotic/fruity smelling strain?

sladan

Hey guys!

I am a lot into this fruity-exotic smell/taste... so far my nose liked some outdoor grown Hawaiian x Skunk from Nirvana Seeds most. Awesome scent and nice taste :)

Wanted to know what strain you would recommend to me. Please only mention strains you have actually grown or seen with your own eyes, not something you have heard or read somewhere ;)

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Tooth (fruity sugary sweet & deep grapefruity citrus)
GH Hawaiian Snow (luscious, exotic, fruity sweet & hazey incense smell)
Cindy 99 (sour sweet pineapple to citrus grapefruit)
DJ Short's Blueberry (some are very sweet candy BB muffin others just a fruity sweetness)
Blue Mystic from Nirvana (pretty similiar to above, some BB fruity & sweet buds nice buzz)

:canabis:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
grom (grape candy)
afghan x skunk1 (just about every fruit)
williams wonder (lemon!)

sladan

Nice list! Some new strains to try :) Thanks!

Did you grow the Hawaiian snow by yourself? Tried it in Amsterdam one time, was disappointed (although i suspect it was grown without love and with a lot of chemicals)

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sssdh ojd cut puts a out realy distict sprite (lemonade from coca cola comp.) sent...not mentioning the high....the high is just awsome

M

Marathanman

Love the smell of the Lemon Venom really distinctive zesty lemon mixed fruity smell.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes just grew out some Hawaiian Snow from old regular packs from GH, made some crosses of it with a big candy GF Swt #4 male also. :tiphat:

It's hazey and it takes awhile to flower but it's really good and definitely some exotic fruity frosty. Very oldschool taste & aroma's. :canabis:

One Love 731

Veteran
Blackberry Kush and Sensi Star circa 95'. I was offered OJD SSSDH cut, guess I need to give her a try. 1:ying:

sladan

Sounds like a delicious cross you made :) did you already grow some of these plants?

By the way...I often wonder how oldschool tastes, due to my considerably younger age I could not experience the grass of the good old times. So could please anyone tell me what you mean with "oldschool taste/arome"? :)

S

stoney-trees

out of all my big name strains I grew, blueberry tops them in smell.

Smells through multiple bags and is really the only strain i can walk into a room and smell what it is. Usually I think, I smell pot...But with blueberry i notice it each time.

ajc0k

Mosca C99 for sure.. I had the best phenos too!!
Sweet overripe pineapple goodness pheno, the other one was pure grapefruit (my favorite), no joke.. If you put some of the grapefruit c99 next to a real grapefruit blindfolded, you probably couldn't tell.. And a berry goodness fruit punch pheno. All stellar.
*edit*
I just remembered i picked up some TGA Jilly Bean a few weeks ago, pure tropical fruit.. I'd definitely nominate this strain #1 for tropical fruitiness.. Shit, if you had pounds in the car cops wouldn't even think twice about weed, he'd probably compliment your amazing air freshener..

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Destroyer, Black pepper Lime...

SOTF420 knows The Hawaiian Snow is is very exotic.

Also Durban crosses tend to give off a very exotic citrus cream odor.

BEC

Assorted exotic fruity ... ummm ... I had one that smelled NYD pineapple sap and more .....
Another, Mangolian indicates good grass tinged mango.

regards:wave:

master shake

Of the plants I've grow, the most exotic and fruity smelling would be, besides some very very nice bagseed girls, Power Kush by DinaFem. Got a 5 pack as a freebie and sprouted 2. One was a runt but smelled like blueberry bubblegum and vomit. The other much more vigorous girl smelled of ripe apples and maybe melon with a hint of skunk. The high is very nice, can't tell of the ceiling because after a couple hits I have to put the pipe down. Nice sativa quality, resinous, low leaf to calyx ratio, great bag appeal and stank. Fast finisher...

I know DinaFem gets some bad rep, but based off those freebies and other testimonials I've read, they make some legit strains. Still have 3 more PK beans to grow, if they turn out as well as the last 2 I may end up ordering more.

Island Sweet Skunk for me personally. I didn't know 'sweet' could have a smell, but god damn that stuff smells and tastes unbelievable.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Of the plants I've grow, the most exotic and fruity smelling would be, besides some very very nice bagseed girls, Power Kush by DinaFem. Got a 5 pack as a freebie and sprouted 2. One was a runt but smelled like blueberry bubblegum and vomit. The other much more vigorous girl smelled of ripe apples and maybe melon with a hint of skunk. The high is very nice, can't tell of the ceiling because after a couple hits I have to put the pipe down. Nice sativa quality, resinous, low leaf to calyx ratio, great bag appeal and stank. Fast finisher...

I know DinaFem gets some bad rep, but based off those freebies and other testimonials I've read, they make some legit strains. Still have 3 more PK beans to grow, if they turn out as well as the last 2 I may end up ordering more.

thats the afghan x skunk1 i spoke of. many delightful fruity scents covering most of the desirable fruit out there and one that smelled like chemd.

G

Guest3498

I usually don't like fruity stuff. When I think fruity herb I think commercial type herb... sweet tooth, c99, etc etc... but the Golden Goat takes the cake no doubt. Lemony, fruity, hazey, and tropical-vitamins. Amazing weed and definite headstash.

Latest posts

Latest posts