What's new

Asteroid the birth forum

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
LVPK x Neville's Haze
let our findings begin good luck
Asteroid up and doing well its been a few days now and i dont see much of indica leaf in them only 2 leaning indica the rest look more sativa maybe the leaves fatten later

its been 7 days since they sprouted

picture.php

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
nice bro i got some shots of myne in a few myne just popped out of the rr today 9/10 sofar

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
the beginiing

the beginiing

heres she is from the start the momma

met the poppa nevilles

and well this is what we got so far

cant wait for the next few months to see what ive got on my hands here.
2011 ateroind is comin

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
what up DG? Gonna sub this!

just chillin lots of hard work for days and no time to do what i have to that goes out today.this is the new beginning bro

heres she is from the start the momma

met the poppa nevilles

and well this is what we got so far

cant wait for the next few months to see what ive got on my hands here.
2011 ateroind is comin

damn stoney you broke it down nicely done lol

this should be good, DG. happy hunting.

thanks bro and the hunt is on

yessss...looks like you got a nice headstart DG

happy pheno hunting..

thought i start early but this gives yous an idea of what to expect if i already went through it you know.if there are any isues by the time yous start flowering i should be deep in flower mode.got my shotgun on the hunt bro here we go!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I am going to have to get in on this action. I'll post some shots once the babies sprout, but I am a few weeks behind you guys. We all have super high hopes for this combo, can't wait to have my first smoke!

:joint:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
I am going to have to get in on this action. I'll post some shots once the babies sprout, but I am a few weeks behind you guys. We all have super high hopes for this combo, can't wait to have my first smoke!

cant wait till you in on the action this is fun bro we all in for a surprise

Damn! I love seeing those seeds jump up.That was fast!!:)

thanks again Chaco for coming through for me.time flies or the seeds are so healthy that they didnt dry for long before i pop them in hahaha! good genetics no time loss

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
yea man i went to post a few shots of the beans and saw the other pics so i figured start pg1 with the story from the very beginnig kindof like family photo album .
u aint that far behind hydro my picks were taken 24hrs after i put in plugs no soak or germ nuthin i just dropped seeds from package into plugs 10/10. gotta be great genetics.
well im gonna take cuts and flower all females asap the 1rst round so we can see what we got as far as smoke and stretch with the nevilles in there im not gonna veg more then 18in maybe less the first time and then grow the cuts into trees once i see what i got. that way i can toss any non keepers to. so maybe big maybe it will make it for 420 day samples im gonna try.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yo dg subbed for this one. cant wait to see them run out... the suspense!!!!!! congrats btw...

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
oyea cant wait guys you are all gonna be a month or so ahead of my asteroids but that just gives me a look into the future on what i got instore for me -=]...

Thanks again to all who's involved and im guessing this is the thread for all the asteroids... This thread will truly be epic... birth of new strain... nothing better then that....

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
it would be awesome if the lvpk could add a lil color to the nev's.
the nevs will also add some punch to the lvpk.
i find lvpk "ok" weed at best.
gets kinda boring quick.
altho u killed it in your last grow!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
gets kinda boring quick.

I think the special thing about the LVPK is the yield to quality... Its not the most kick ass knock ya down shit... But for the yield it makes a great commercial smoke while not suffering a ton for potency.... O yea and it turns purple and why it shouldnt matter it does lol... o yea and 55 day strain...

I think shell stay with me till i get the cut of the golden goat.... pretty sure the GG will replace LVPK -=]

This however is not meant for a diss its strong shit and smoked only twice... ive yet to grow it out myself and growign it out and dialing it in can be two different ball games....

Last edited:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
gets kinda boring quick.

Well it hasn't gotten boring for me in 7+ years and the universe keeps responding that it is some of the "best" weed by any measure, perhaps you don't have the same strain. Why don't you throw up some pix so we can see what you were working with.