What's new

A Meltdown Is Imminent...

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TCS #2 (previously I had mixed up the labels between this plant #2 and #6 when posting pics, but I went back and corrected myself)...

this one smells so strong... and has a strong influence coming from the Space Queen (Romulan x Cindy99) side... imagine pure trainwreck, spritzed with grapefruit juice on top of some vanilla custard followed by some key lime pie, and that is what sticking your nose in the jar is like. but like #3, this one could have used more time and the smell didn't transfer to the taste nearly as well as I would have hoped. definitely needed a little more time for the flavors and effects to fully develop.

T

THE PABLOS

I surely do like the description..and the nugs. Looks like fun ass smoke bro...well done

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I surely do like the description..and the nugs. Looks like fun ass smoke bro...well done

thanks man, it was nice and should only get better with the next couple runs of her... and I really need to practice dry shots

it has revegged and is ready to clone, so this plant should be getting quite a bit of my attention in the near future

S4703W

Very nice cross, and thank you for the smoke reports on multiple phenos. Don't see alot of breeders who take the time . Resin coverage looks great on all phenos, some of them look reminiscent of some jacks cleaner phenos i have grown before. Which parent do you think came through more in the cross?

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice cross, and thank you for the smoke reports on multiple phenos. Don't see alot of breeders who take the time .

thank you for taking notice and commenting on that, I appreciate it!

Resin coverage looks great on all phenos, some of them look reminiscent of some jacks cleaner phenos i have grown before. Which parent do you think came through more in the cross?

yea they were all very frosty and it was actually rather hard to tell which one had more resin...

great question...

of the Phenos I have found so far the strongest influences have come from the sour bubble and the Trainwreck side of things and is almost always a mix of the two smells and tastes... with Pheno #6 being the exception it didn't smell or taste anything like Trainwreck but did have some SB influences for sure, though it is completely unique unto itself.

while Pheno #2 was very heavy on the Trainwreck side and besides the lime and pie crust smells had little to no SB influence, though it did have a creamy sweet and tart grapefruit smell that I think came from the space queen side of the Jack The Ripper.

I didn't notice any phenos with any sort of haze like smells or tastes nor one with any real lemon smells like is supposed to be found in Jacks Cleaner... though the JC genetics are in there, so I guess anything could happen.

Also I didn't select for growth patterns or bud structure... my criteria was resin coverage, potency, smells and tastes and for that these are very stable... so since I didn't select for the way the buds look structure wise, It doesn't surprise me that some may resemble what you have experienced from Jacks Cleaner.

as far as how the plants grow and the bud production I would have to say the Chernobyl came through the most in that regards... but for the traits I selected I would say the Sour Bubble dominates while they both mingle a bit in the smell and taste department... which is what I had hoped for...

Thanks S4703W, I hope that answers your question :D

for everyone,

this is just the beginning of The China Syndrome... I laid the foundation and tried to create something stable for resin production, high potency, and amazing lime smells and taste... which I think I have done...

and will be making future selections to improve upon and stabilize only the best TCS expressions into seed form, while I expand the selection criteria to include more desirable traits.

also, keep an eye on this thread as these four phenos are ready to be cloned and ran again in a much better environment and also I am going to be starting over 20 more seedlings here very soon... so there will be a lot more China Syndrome to check out in the near future!

thanks everyone,
Peace
infi

This is seed 1# out of the 4/5 that lived. 3/4 were just sprouted and are in rapid rooters still....

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 16

Jibman

Looks like some nice stuff. I would like to work with it someday. Got to cut down my strains for now. Priorities! LOL

Little update from my little nuclear baby...

This plant is going to be transplanted soon it's been too long.

attachment.php

It has very interesting purple stems, don't know if it's a good or bad thing on my end.
I feel like it is staying very squat and bushy, perhaps some SB influence giving more body by the TW, large fingered leaves here too as I've seen in Bog gear.

attachment.php

The TCS is on the right in the picture next to some Grape Stomper Bx2, CSG SSSDH and Bogglegum's behind.

Attachments

• IMG_0058.jpg
    IMG_0058.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 18

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking nice!

so far everyone has reported purple stems and petioles, so it isn't anything you are doing wrong, it seems to be genetic... and some phenos can develop near black leaves with purple undersides during flowering too.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah third, your plants were surprisingly dark green... all my girls ended up showing some dark maroon/purple streaking on the stems and veining on the leaves, so I will be surprised if none of yours develop some form of coloring along those lines... but time will tell I guess

Nik Dynosaur

Just wanted to poke my head in and show my excitement about this strain, infinite.Im really looking forward to trying these out some time in the future. Good luck with everything!
-Nik

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are my revegged mothers, with a few other strains scattered in there...

an interesting leaf trait I have noticed when they are super healthy, notice the pronounced ridges on the inter veinal leaf surface giving a crochet hook appearance to the back side of the serrations...

Little update from my little nuclear baby...

This plant is going to be transplanted soon it's been too long.

View Image
It has very interesting purple stems, don't know if it's a good or bad thing on my end.
I feel like it is staying very squat and bushy, perhaps some SB influence giving more body by the TW, large fingered leaves here too as I've seen in Bog gear.

View Image

The TCS is on the right in the picture next to some Grape Stomper Bx2, CSG SSSDH and Bogglegum's behind.

what's up man... how are the TCS doing?

Just wanted to poke my head in and show my excitement about this strain, infinite.Im really looking forward to trying these out some time in the future. Good luck with everything!
-Nik

cool, welcome!

C

chazz michaels

Hi Infinitesimal,

So, do you think LIME is the common smell throughout these plants?

Thanks.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
from the four I have grown so far... they all had varying levels of lime some were stronger lime smelling than others and some where more in the foreground than others...

last I heard from 3rd Coast @week 4 his plant only had minty smells, but 4 weeks is a little early to tell for sure

Latest posts

Latest posts