What's new

HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
wow the sd looks realy good bro....could it be that it was trimmed by hand?? looks different to me!!

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
definitely hands on ....think Ganja only lets his lady hand~trim
those/these beauties ;)

hohoho , its the frosty~mon !! Get the chills from just looking at
this proper nug shot ,
picture.php

G

Ganja D

That the cut i have, D? if so, I am excited. Looks awesome.
Chem/Sour #3 in the pics,#1 is also nice but molded a little at the end. Impressive yield too.
The Og/Chem's were crazy. Can't possible decide which to keep. Need to test indoor and make sure they don't herm like some chem and diesel's crosses do. I've never seen or heard of SD or OG yielding as much as I know these plants can.

mgrisme

I wish there was judges pass available to the emerald cup. Not getting to try any of the entries is a joke. What happens to all of that stuff that's entered when the few judges say that they only smoke a joint of each type? An Oz to enter and there are maybe 5 joints taken out...that's about 23g left x 100 entries = 2300g of weed and 250g of concentrate left over, and the crowd doesn't get to smoke it. (Note to self- start cannabis cup in 2011).

You can buy a Sampling pass for extra $40

"Mendocino Farmers Collective (MFC) Medical Marijuana Patients Dome (Must Have Valid Medical Marijuana Recommendation) Sampling Area ($40):"
http://www.area101.org/2010/10/emerald-cup-2010/

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
Madrus Rose - You need a hoodlamb jacket bro

u wouln't believe earlier tday just 2 mins after read ur post ,,, crack ....BOOM.... WHAM!!!! One big ASS thunder crack let fly above our valley & the longest/largest downpour of rain & hail came down !! Was a already pretty chilly all week but it scared the livin chit out of ma ass....internet went down.

Lost all inet connection at that point these clouds descended like a dense lead curtain m just barely got on a site where they sell those hoodlambs....great tip man , like em alot ,
lookin pretty warm & snug...
http://www.hoodlamb.com/wintersite/index.html

tx, u know how to stay warm up there !
(c u @ the "green chalice" event , mebe)

;)

H

humboldtlocal

Finally getting some much needed beach time. Makes it all worth it. Getting to take a deep breath, reflect and look towards the coming year.
I wanted to give a very special thank you to all the people that have sent me Private Messages over the year. I don't get to respond to them all but I do read every one. I receive some of the kindest heart warming messages a person could get. Thank you all for the kind words and well wishes. It is easy to get caught up in the day to day of these projects but when I hear how we have inspired someone or helped expand someones mind it makes it all worth it. I have gotten several messages lately that have really brought a smile to my face. :thank you:

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Much Love to you Humboldtlocal, enjoy that well deserved rest. I'll be there soon enough...

Hats off to you bro-

RW

H

humboldtlocal

Happy Thanks Giving everyone. I hope you are spending it with the ones you love. We have a lot to be thankful for in the HL family and want to send some love to all of our extended family out there.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
well looks like you guys hit the beach after all..congrats and enjoy some of those drinks with the little umbrella in em....enjoy guys...oh and yea happy turkey day and all that good stuff

zenoonez

Veteran
Congrats man. I hope the harvest was as big as you had hoped and the family is better than you ever had the audacity to wish for. When you get the time I for one would love to see some pics of the work you guys have been doing over the past months. Peace and best wishes.

Latest posts

Latest posts