What's new

The Maximo Picture Thread! (Macro*Close-up*Grow)

Maximo

Here are some shots I took today, its all Blue Dream except a few SSD cuts on the side.

I get to make a pure Blue Dream bubble run on sunday, looking forward to seeing what I get.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace Y'all
Max :bump:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey Maximo,

looking good there man! nice staggered set up. growing in earth by the looks of it ? are they auto fed? or are those lines on the floor just left over from when you had it running hydro? or is it just your run off system? plants are looking nice and healthy, been reading a lot about Blue Dream recently, looks like a nice strain both in and outdoor.

you still planning to come to the 420 in Amsterdam? the competition has been canceled, but we will still have a great time. the unofficial smoke out gathering is what it's all about anyway imo :kos:

:wave:

Maximo

Hey Gaius,

The lines are just drain lines, I'm hand watering with a pump right now and allowing the excess to run off, but its funny you mentioned feed lines as I was just pricing up a new drip line setup as I want to expand and upgrade to make my life a little easier, but I also enjoy hand watering as it gets me in the plants every other day, I think its been at least 10+ years since I had a drip-line set-up though.

The Blue Dream is similar to the Blueberry I had years ago, try it if you get a chance, its chuncky like a good mostly indica should be I think.

I'm not going to make A-dam this year, I didn't know the cup was off though, do tell more.

~

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah GN had to cancel it due to security concerns....there is not much info available. the way the cup was run would have been too risky this year is all the info GN posted in the official 420 thread. there are many folks still going, specially those that are already organized to go. so should still be a lot of fun.

Ludo

clean-mean setup Maximo.......love it....!!!! I'd sure love to smoe out with you in Dam....!!!! I'll hopefully bring some HappyBrother and C99 to spread good karma with.....:tiphat: I really look forward to meet people face to face and smoke a fat one.....peace:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts