What's new

UFC 2015

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Arlovski / Mir is the biggest fight of the night for me. I love both guys but I want Andrei to win.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Arlovski looks ripped....

Mir looks old and slow...ponderous... he needs to go to the ground to win this...last round coming up...Mir looks out of shape...he's gassing already???

RetroGrow

Veteran
Pathetic display...terrible fight....Mir needs to retire...Arlovski can't hang with Werdum or Cain. Mir was gassed after one round. Out of shape and just hanging on. Can't blame the fans for booing...
Next fight will be the opposite....

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought Mir may have won that fight, he did more damage and had the takedown.

Johnson all the way. Dodson looked good at first but seemed to tire pretty quick. Not a great night of fights.

S

StanKDanK

i was disappointed in this card. not many exciting fights.
im glad i saved my $ and watched it on bootleg stream :laughing:

RetroGrow

Veteran
The card stunk. Mir did nothing in the fight except hang on and kill clock whenever he had the chance. I don't know what fight you guys were watching, but I want some of what you were smoking. He was fat, out of shape, and gassed after one round. Worst performance I have seen. The crowd was booing for a reason. Both guys should hang them up, especially Mir.

B

birdman_

Got BORED of the main card,(as expected)whizzed it on until rd 3 -5? (Hurts the Eyes!]
Like watching a Friggin Cartoon! LOL. (But NOT..)
(Ref weigh in too) he should grow a Mohican Not an Underchin "Bob Marley" beard!?! - give himself a bit of height NOT take it away so to speak
no Dis but 5'3"? Is Too Dinky IMO .. Always believed so....
...bird was 5'3/4". Ffs. ... :D
d.cruz had him that time but yes the weight was different.
^Now I'd LOVE to see him fight him again.. Thinking again NO!!..:nono:

Good stop by herb on Manuwa.He was out for a Sec 4 Sure Before his Fall to the Canvas But recovered almost instantly when on the Floor (or during the Fall!)..IMO
AJ Really isn't the Best on the Ground.. Would like to see a return
"[Manuwa was DEflated I believe. JR. ...... NOT Wobbly legs]" (after loss) ..Like MANY..(imagine the scene yaself,d)

"^"What weight was D.cruz when he "won every round".They Rarely speak of that..if Ever

Fckin glad I didn't stay up all night (for that).. :D
Manuwa v Johnson was my headliner !

Paige is FIT, found myself totally NOT Wanting/Looking at Ariany n Brittany ! :yoinks:

Shiii' .... Wasn't Pearson vs Felder on that card ,well how'd I miss that !??
I expect Felder to have won..

READ Absolutely NO Above POSTS yet.Btw. However ^ yea Mir was there only for the money IMO.He was FAT round the middle..

Last edited:
B

birdman_

picture.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz82WTMnszE

" wednesday "

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Invicta's on this weekend (never seen that,but I believe it's all WOMEN!) " :) "
.."Lovely bit of eye candy "...:D

This is the 20th:

Main Card (Fox Sports 1)
Weight class Method Round Time Notes
Heavyweight Josh Barnett vs. Roy Nelson
Middleweight Gegard Mousasi vs. Uriah Hall
Flyweight Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Chico Camus
Bantamweight Takeya Mizugaki vs. George Roop
Bantamweight Norifumi Yamamoto vs. Matt Hobar
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 2)
Featherweight Katsunori Kikuno vs. Diego Brandao
Welterweight Keita Nakamura vs. Li Jingliang
Lightweight Nick Hein vs. Yusuke Kasuya
Lightweight Naoyuki Kotani vs. Kajan Johnson
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Welterweight Shinsho Anzai vs. Roger Zapata

Top: That should be REAL Good,Slugg fest I reckon - can't pick a winner! ???
Uriah hall,s ma Mann! :D. Picture "Marshall/Forest law from Tekken tag (?)". ..In fact That,-playing that/copying the Moves,was his first Intro into the world of MMA/UFC ..And how he Excelled Showing that to Coaches ..(?)

Btw ^Nah I don't do xbox's ,play stations Anymore,...Time of Life! I suppose..

Last edited:

Miraculous Meds

Looks like we got another goodell type of punishment in the wrong sport. doh!

Wtf does cannabis have to do with a competitive advantage in sports. actually maybe it does, by offering a more clear mind. and its anti inflammatory properties. idk.... Im just really hoping the rest of the world gets their head out of their asses n stops punishing people for putting substances in their own bodies. especially ones that don't seem to cause bad side effects like our favorite meds.

drink some booze n go out n drive drunk nick. u woulda just got a slap on the ass. or do some coke or some other drug that fuks ur life n physical body up, so its out of ur system before this ridiculous drug test screws u over. just ridiculous.

it makes me sick that's what some choose to do. they go for the wrong kind of meds cause they are forced by stupid laws. Crap like spice out there killing people while cannabis is still illegal. Come on world. we are better than this.

B

birdman_

Personally I don't feel that weed would give anyone an advantage in the Octogon.. I imagine a totally different mindset!...You Certainly don't wanna feel Chilled/ "Dopey".. Unless ya there jus for tha Money that is ..:) :tiphat:

"Frank" .. :D

Last edited: