What's new

Is Krome's The White still king of the hill when it comes to frostiness???

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mob Boss

picture.php

B

bonecarver_OG

the panama x dc looks like a really nice cross raco :) all those resinous leaf must make an outstanding hash :D

Friend

Veteran
the panama x dc looks like a really nice cross raco :) all those resinous leaf must make an outstanding hash :D

it does, trust me.. i got about 2oz of dry sift from roughly 4-5oz of trim :biggrin: very tasty & potent

as you can see in the pics i posted earlier, all the sugar leaves and even most of the large leaves were completely COATED with a thick layer of trichs

J

joejusttyped

Nice pictures every one! Especially the Panama DC and other DC strains. But damn I woulda thought someone made a White x Deep Chunk cross by now lol. I imagine that would be one strain to consistently throw out resin bombs.

What skunk is used in raskal's White Skunk, anyone know? Haven't seen that one for sale I'm guessing itt's an older release.

true grit

Veteran
93 super skunk was used by raskal i do believe. pretty sure its a newer release. ran teh 93ss cut and honestly wasn't that impressed.

think there are plenty toppin the white. will say about any white outcross ive grown stacks right there.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Don't know why I haven't mentioned UnknownProphet's White Girl yet but it is trich'd out no doubt. I was fortunate enough to see it up close and can say it's some of the frostiest herb I've seen in a while. Kinda sounds like velcro when pulling the buds apart.

Sideways

Ding ding ding- winner ^^^^^^^ forgot the lineage of white girl. Can't remember of its bog or grindhouse?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some of mine from previous grows...

c99 x jillybean
picture.php

picture.php

bkgk (bubba kush x grape krush)
picture.php

picture.php

Heavy

Nice pix and plants everyone. But as nice as they are I don't think ALL of them are quite as frosty as the white. I'm searching for the ultimate in frostiness...the gram for gram undisputed champion of resin production....so what is it?

What strain has the highest trichome count gram for gram? If thats even possible to determine?

I started this thread hoping to crown a winner and find out which strain is king of the hill in terms of trichome production.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Seems like Grindhouse is putting out some super frosty gear. I think I read that TR was doing the breeding for a while and made his selections based almost entirely on resin production? Wasn't there some beef between him and S. Savage?

Tom Hill

Veteran
That The White is frosty is not such a huge deal in and of itself, but that it fairly consistently passes on this trait -is a big deal- you don't come across that everyday ime. -T

Latest posts

Latest posts