What's new

9 k grow soon to be 12

DR PONIX

thanks man

thanks man

yes u can seriously up plant #'s and dont have too worry about hydro bills LOL

here is a couple pics from my outdoor beginnings am growing warrior
f2 and f3, mighty amstel freeze, mighty durban f1 and 2's and some otheres plan on doing at least a thousand go big or go home:laughing: just sexing them out right now then to the 1000's to produce as many cuts as i can!

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 10
H

hulkbogan

sorry guys havent had any time to come online lately been busy.. running indoor and trying to prep a massive outdoor grow !! ill look threw and see what pics i have of the room beeing built..
i made my own tables with wood then applied a heavy water proof paint, u can use pond liner ect just make sure the edges are sealed up , im on my second run and there still rocking LOL i went with a 4 x 4 per k, usually id go 5 x 5 but space was limited in this spot..

heres a couple pics same strains one new one white chocolate which is chocolate chunk x p.o.g

Super clean grow man, are you on the island? If so I think we have a mutual friend, I think I have smoked your white chocolate.

CASTLE212

What is your feed/water schedule? I'm assuming you feed once weekly and water in between. I love those advanced nutrients.

CASTLE212

What exactly is roots organix? I can't find anything about this product. That's bad considering I thought I had used almost every product on the market over the years. LOL

DR PONIX

thanks lads

thanks lads

roots organix is made by aurora good stuff and decent price,,

heres a quick update day 35 beeing fed 3 part big bud and carboload i never peak over 1000 ppm feed once water twice.. also my outdoor moms are rocking should be no prob geting 1000 plus cuts

Attachments

• Picture 094.jpg
    Picture 094.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Picture 107.jpg
    Picture 107.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Picture 095.jpg
    Picture 095.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 097.jpg
    Picture 097.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 10

NAD

Hey DR, have you only used Advance nutes in soil? Have you tried others? Also, do you recycle your soil? You might have mentioned but missed it. Thanks for sharing.

abitavenger

things are looking great! your plans for an outdoor sound cool too. I am also in the middle of trying to setup a big outdoor

DR PONIX

hey bro

hey bro

Hey DR, have you only used Advance nutes in soil? Have you tried others? Also, do you recycle your soil? You might have mentioned but missed it. Thanks for sharing.

i have used advanced in hydro before with good results thinking of switching back but i love my herb thats grown in pro mix i have used other nutes used to buy bulk nutes from higrocorp but then they got busted with a meth lab LOL and no i dont recycle my soil cheers guys

NAD

Thanks for the quick reply! Just a another quick question or 2; do you shuffle your plants around to keep canopy even? Do you turn your plants? Just curious because I find plants directly under light get bulkier. I have always alternated plants under the light and turned them to even them out.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
No crew here bro:tree: just me and a trimming machine hehehe

hey man i havent gone thru the whole thread but i noticed you said trimming machine.

i was wondering what model you had and what you thaught of it?

i curently have 19kw in 2 rooms and am gonna harvest in 5 weeks, and its just me and a buddy so im def gonna get a trim machine, but theres soo many and i really cant choose which one, i want one that leaves a good product well trimmed

DR PONIX

hi bro i just use a table top def not the best but i can run it real good now would never go back,, before outdoor is done i will be picking up the samurai bro for sure the best trimmer on the market as of yet its heavy duty bad ass for sure check it out when u can peace bro

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hi, you have very very nice grow. I'm really impressed mate. Glad you have a trimmer as your fingers would be real sore if you had to do that lot by hand :D

Someone asked before and I was wondering the same, you probably missed the Q...
Do you water 2-3 times per week during peek flowering?

Was also wondering what size fan (cfm) you use to cool the lights or do you use multiple fans to cool them?

Finally, what did your last run yield per K