What's new

The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooddro

hey backyard farmer could you describe you spray setup? Im interested in what kind of pump you run and how much hose it can handle... thanks alot

C

CaliGabe

Sea Shield 1 OZ
PHT Phosphorus 1 OZ
PhotoMag 1 OZ
Sea Stim .5 OZ
Sea Crop 2 OZ in 55 gallon drum
Rejuvenate 3OZ
Albion Calcium 3 grams per gallon
Fulvic Acid 3 grams per gallon
Pepzyme C 12OZ in 55 gallon drum
Looks tasty. Can't do that entire recipe at this point yet close enough.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am so afraid of sea crop I do not spray it period. I can not wrap me head around the benefit outweighing the danger.[/FONT]
Loose the fear. If you use the AEA program in full enough Sea-Crop blended in where you can get away without any direct addition. With BYF's 2 oz per 55 gallons won't hurt a flea. High end use is like 1 oz per gallon.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
i left out the micro 5000 and ag aide 50 and QLAgri 35

@hooddro

ive explained it in detail and even linked the exact parts. you can search my posts in this thread

@milkyjoe

Rejuv & photomag already bring the sea crop, i add a HAIR more to drive em harder ...ocean solids rule

milkyjoe

Veteran
I am a fan of a bunch of basalt in the soil. Photomag and rejuv...no prob. Na and Cl beyond that...no thanks. Just me but that is where I draw the line. In fact I ise spectrum extra cause I hate Na just that much.

I ain't judging for another single soul. But that is the great part about working for your own damn self...you get to decide.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I wouldn't use 1oz per gal of sea crop. That will kill your shit.

I like using 1 mL per gallon with Rejuv and photo mag ...boom Bap!

Really takes about nothing with the stuff!

milkyjoe

Veteran
Icf your grow is dialed and your soil is low na and cl I can see the enzyme co factors being a plus. But an oz..never on grow I care about. I find it telling john never recmmended additional at all till he sold the company...used it in certain products yes, recommended adding more nope

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Icf your grow is dialed and your soil is low na and cl I can see the enzyme co factors being a plus. But an oz..never on grow I care about. I find it telling john never recmmended additional at all till he sold the company...used it in certain products yes, recommended adding more nope

The reason why I'm getting away with using a little extra is because of what you mentioned...We are almost deficient in those two elements...But the additions via Foliar make it so we are @ Correct levels...Just ramping up the ocean solids a little bit really does a lot.

If you do the math on 1OZ per gallon Sea Crop with the 2010 Assay that you can easily find you'll see that you will more or less kill whatever you are going to spray it on unless you're starting on a relatively barren field and are going to grow something like Alfalfa ...

You can also do some math and pretty much figure out the Blend of their products. It isn't too hard.

You can also do the math on what adding an additional 60ML of sea crop to 55 gallons on top of 3OZ Rejuve 1 OZ Photo Mag and see that if you're within albrecht guidelines the additional co factors are worth it..But that's just for me.

Backyard Farmer, we should trade names. I think it would be more fitting for both of us.

Haha...My grow is in my backyard though !

Pangea

Veteran
I use sea-crop at 1oz/gal, young plants 1/3.

I uses it when a plant doubles its mass or every 15 - 30 days depending, in veg, late in the day or during the night cycle inside.

I have approx 0.25%-0.5% Na BSCR(low) and I dont spray anything else atm.

I've sprayed small thugged out plants with 1% that did not appreciate it and showed with leaf Na burn, but so far the only negative reaction Ive had with several years of pretty consistent use in smaller crops.

A quote from the sea-crop website FAQ:
Q. Will I damage my plants if I apply too much SEA-CROP?

A. It would take an application error in excess of 100 % to experience a detrimental affect to your plants.

http://www.sea-crop.com/application.html

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
we dont have our cages pinned down with t posts, i didn't think we needed them, didnt have a problem last year but maybe just to be safe...

cherry pies dont have cages on them yet, they are double potted and really bushing out but not much vertical growth yet

bamboogardner

Seeing as how it's Wet 'Em Up Wednesday I figured I'd post the mix of juice I'm going to spray on them.

Sea Shield 1 OZ
PHT Phosphorus 1 OZ
PhotoMag 1 OZ
Sea Stim .5 OZ
Sea Crop 2 OZ in 55 gallon drum
Rejuvenate 3OZ
Albion Calcium 3 grams per gallon
Fulvic Acid 3 grams per gallon
Pepzyme C 12OZ in 55 gallon drum

No Ferti Nitro in the mix?

grow nerd

Veteran
Where do I get this albion calcium stuff? Is it a particular brand or is it a common name?

Just realized it's albion not albino.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
try this linky grow nerd

that site has you submit a sales inquiry, then a regional rep gets back to you. i wish we could just click & order a jug

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts