What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
chefro these sandstorms are tricky gals. Some phenos refuse to be dialed in by me.
I often get browning on the leaf blade edges, and what looks like magnesium deficiency. No matter how much or little nutes i throw at them i just can't get it right. Oh well, nice to be continually humbled, its good for character i guess:moon:

C

chefro420

Yeah, it's strange . My plants don't have it bad as yours. About half of the 6 females show this issue on their leaves . I thought mg too....

Ras Pablo

Veteran
I've never had any problems of defficency with Chitral, but Yes, you are correct it's a big Mg2+ and micro.elem. eater, imo its wthat brings this peculiar blueish/green leaves, also acid pH will help to get this nutes. and bring more purple colors.

More CHitral!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Salud!! Take care keep it purple

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Yeah, it's strange . My plants don't have it bad as yours. About half of the 6 females show this issue on their leaves . I thought mg too....

Definitely have had the issue on two different phenotypes. It gets worse when i start flushing, as a good deficiency would.

Nice plants Ras Pablo as usual.

Breizou looks like you got some nice healthy happy plants as well. Enjoy the flowering!

Ras Pablo

Veteran
wonderfull ras and breizou:)

ras pheno green extremely resinous;)

good vibes

This "green pheno" you're talking about bro! It's one of the mother's from charlie garcia. She isn't really green, it's pink and when mature get's more deeper pink, the smell is like acid strawberrys...amazing. The flash make's the plant to shinny too, sorry for the quality.

Breizou, this one look's so good bro, similar leaf shape with the "green pheno" JGL it's talking about.

inreplyavalon, hope you make some cut's bro to get them a 2nd oportunnity. Thank's for sharing with us bro!

Take care dude's!!

konopenko

Veteran
Nice buds Ras:tiphat:, how do you keep plant so focused on main bud ? Share this secret with us please. Do you prune every branch or have you selected plants sharing same shape?
Regards!

HarryNugz

wow, now that is a beautiful plant Ras Pablo! Especially like the second pic in post 908.

Very nice seeded shot as well Cristalin'bud.

ambertrich

Veteran
Some breathtakingly beautiful PCK in this thread.

Good job everyone.

Oh, inreplyavalon those Sandstorm look awsome as well. I've noticed you do a really good job on all your grows.
Keep on it :good:

M

Milhouse

Unfortunately I missed the last drop of PCK seeds, I thought someone said they'd drop under Cannabiogen, not Ace. Anyways, will there be any more released in the near future?

Also, Ras Pablo, could you care to elaborate on who you are referring to when talking about the fakes! I was very close to ordering some what seemed like f2 from a different site. I assume you aren't speaking of some of the breeders on Seedbay using PCK in a cross. I'd love to know who is selling fakes because I am dying to get some pck seeds. I have just started magenta 99 and have Swan's Limon on the way! Thanks!

C

chefro420

Unfortunately I missed the last drop of PCK seeds, I thought someone said they'd drop under Cannabiogen, not Ace. Anyways, will there be any more released in the near future?

Also, Ras Pablo, could you care to elaborate on who you are referring to when talking about the fakes! I was very close to ordering some what seemed like f2 from a different site. I assume you aren't speaking of some of the breeders on Seedbay using PCK in a cross. I'd love to know who is selling fakes because I am dying to get some pck seeds. I have just started magenta 99 and have Swan's Limon on the way! Thanks!

i wanted the PCk too , was sold out . I grabbed the sandstorm which is 90% pck. Very happy , lots of resin, and purple buds!!!

Ise

I thing Ras is referring to "Beanho".

M

Milhouse

That is what I was afraid of. Damn! With how rare these f1 seeds are from Ace and Cannabiogen, I was hoping the f2 were legit. Thanks!

C

charlie garcia

Hope starting next year to have available lots of the pure PCK at CannaBioGen so not more supply problems for a while
Is a honour some other breeders think line is worth and are using it as well
I thank to all who talked to us to know directly
best everyone