What's new

Moppel´s and Ministro´s guerilla grow.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there Moppel & Ministro,, love all the prep work you guys have done,,, my back aches for you regarding the water issue.
Good luck fellas!

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
hey smurf, the prep work is almost finished, today we filled another few holes with the soil mix , but we ran out of peat moss, so we went to buy some later. Tomorrow all the holes will be ready, and the other plants will go in also. Bringing water wont be that bad, we can walk 2 or 3 times to the car. First 2 months they wont need that much anyway....

to be continued.......

rasjano

hi moppel and ministro nice guerrilla you got there my bros.
good luck and grow em big

buenos humos desde mas al sur

Last edited by a moderator:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High Moppel! Hadnt heard from ya in awhile, but I dont get out much...lol!. looks like a great start to a great grow! Im tagged...
Peace, bugout

Ministro

Smurf said:
Hi there Moppel & Ministro,, love all the prep work you guys have done,,, my back aches for you regarding the water issue.
Good luck fellas!

Thanks for the support :) . The worst part of the job is allready done, so lets hope everything is allright. Cross your fingers for us so they dont flower...

later...

:violin:

Last edited:

Ministro

Hey, just wanted to share new pics. We went early today to fill last hole and plant last 5 cutts ..
Here are some of them, later -.-

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

scaramanga

Hey M&M just curious as to what type of animals you have there that would pose a problem. I have to deal with deer, forest rats(on steroids), and an army of rabbits.

Ministro

scaramanga said:
Hey M&M just curious as to what type of animals you have there that would pose a problem. I have to deal with deer, forest rats(on steroids), and an army of rabbits.

rats on steroids lmao

Sacaramanga, we only deal with rabbits, thats whats the nets are for...
later

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
no problem mate.

Today we went to water them , all look healthy and are growing.....pics later this week.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
grow babies grow! nice to see you got some plants in the ground and all the best wishes goin your way :wave:

Awesome!

Awesome!

Like many said before, this thread is what I needed for winter. Growing outside is my passion, even started a little micro grow inside to get me through winter. Bookmarked and got a chair pulled up! :joint:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
nomad_soul said:
Like many said before, this thread is what I needed for winter. Growing outside is my passion, even started a little micro grow inside to get me through winter. Bookmarked and got a chair pulled up! :joint:

How aften should we post pics? yesterday we went watering and i thought it would be pretty boring to post pics of plants which have grown a few cm.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
My man!!! Im so happy to see you active again. I hope that i can come visit you soon so i can see what kinda projects you guys are doin. Are you still in S. America.... Lovin it..

Stay Safe

Last edited:

Ministro

Hey

Hey

Today we went once again to give this ladies some water....
All plants are looking healthy, and started to grow nicely, even the smaller cuts got some size.
Big cutts that Moppel was taking care of, are over 35 cm and starting to touch the covering screen, those screens need to be cut and bent outside.
None has shown flowering traits, so everything looks allright for now. We will post some new pics monday, later
:rant:

How aften should we post pics? yesterday we went watering and i thought it would be pretty boring to post pics of plants which have grown a few cm.

Ahh... Let the suspense build. Post pics whenever you feel they are needed. I am just happy to watch your grow while the cold rain is falling outside my window.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
bad news....they closed the dirtroad with a fence, so we cant get to the spot where we go into the woods with the car anymore. This sucks.....we might have to go at night to water them.

to be continued.....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts