What's new

Nothing but a BOG Party....

G

Nice lucid, I have 5 lifestar bx1s going at the moment and a full 12 pack of super sweet cindy 05 to grow, your pics exite me and inspire me! Lovely!

skar

lucid bro, this sourbubble bx3 is the most resin incrusted plant i've seen in a while ! congrats for the job your doing at growing these lady's, this thread is like a candy store :joint:

take care

D

dankiestog

:canabis: :canabis: WOW... and people try to talk bad about the BOG .....WTF do they know....looks very nice very nice........

raygun

BOG party!!!

BOG party!!!

:headbange :jump: :rasta:

Here is my sourbubble bx1 gota love the lady! done in 55 days no tolerance buildup and sink in your couch stone!!!

Lucid how long do you take your Sour bubble to before harvest?

JJDubz

A job well done Lucid. Super frosty buds there bro...I can tell you one thing, BOG would be super pleased to see what you have done with his genetics, I can guarantee you that.

Wish my friggin scratch n sniff feature was working though... ;)

Lucid

Kinderfeld - good luck with your Life* BX1 .... i have a funny feeling your really gonna like what you find ..... make sure you report on them would love to see some of your pics....

RAGGA MON - hey bro ... nice seeing you .... i knew you wouldnt miss the party ..... you always pop in to see the BOG.........

Skar - Thanks :) ..... def some candy here bro ... Sour Keys, Lime Lifesavers, and sweet Pineapple bubblegum with a touch of grapefruit goodness....

RED145 - Agreed BoGs the Man .... has never steared me wrong.

raygun - no tolerance buildup .... none whats so ever. ... it is defentily a mind numbing stone. This phenos has a Sativa feel to the stone as if taken b4 55 days.... day 57 and on ... makes it really couchy... serious Video Game weed here or Perfect to watch a good movie.
done in 55 days ..... Yup ... These will be taken @ 55 days... the lifestar needs more time .. i think more like 60 ....

I still havent done a proper smoke repot on her.... i will make sure i get on that this time for sure... and get

JJDubz - thanks bro ..... Hope one day i get a better chance to talk to him. Talked him a few times back on OG .... friendly solid guy .... too bad things got cut short....

-----------------------------------------------------------

When i took pics last update i made sure to take some pics of the exact same nugs at the same angle to get a time lapsed view so we have some day 44 and day 52 shots side by side of the same nugs .... check it out ...

sourbubble ( Got forsty)

44days

52days

Chopped

SSC05 (bulked huge)

44days

52days

Last edited:

JBP

Hey lucid....JBP here...

Just wanted to add some Sour bubble pics...

This pheno of mine is a low yeilder...but is frosty as ****. Im about to chop these down now...These pics were taken at day 53.

I also have about 45 SB seedlings rockin as well as like 30+ lifesavers...

Im ****in excited!!! They turned out great Ithink...

pizzadude

JBP, i think we have the same pheno runnin.

got a large bush of her now, and oddly her bud formations are more longated and look to have much nicer yield potential. How long did u veg for?

Last edited:

JBP

Hey there pizza...

I love the purple glow of your pheno!!! Mine turned more and more purple but its a blackish purple...not that glow yours has. But nice color none the less.

I got her in clone form from a friend at about 3-4in...I vegged her about 2 weeks to about 12in maybe? Somthin in that range.

Its got a strange growth pattern. It has this cluster up top, then a large internodal space. Then a bigger cluster of dense hard "Bubba-ish" nugs in the middle and thats it. LOL But I think Ill still get at least 20gms a plant. THe nugs are small but dense as hell.

Yours looks killer too!!

G

guest3854

Yer Super Sweet Cindy's look tasty , tha Sour Bubble looks hella crip with a fairly good yield to match . Killer job lucid , appears like a well taken care of crop . Nice uniformity .

Steele

G

post to bog

post to bog

if bogs reading this thread ,
just to let you know your dream of getting your strains into a dutch coffeshop became reality ,,Lifesaver has been on a couple of coffeshop menus and received excellent reviews :headbange

Gusto

Wow, looks like the Party is finishing up, time for the VIP After party to kick into High Gear. Lucid those nugs sure did bulk up, look at sidegrowth. The Cindy looks amazing and a top priority now is to get some Bog of my own, hopefully some of that incredible looking Sour

Lucid

JBP - Nice sour .... looks very frosty ...... and colorful... explain the smell and flavor please....

Pizzadude -Yours and JBP's sours look very similar.... great work,,,,,

Gusto - .... hey bro ..... It's Party Time ........
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone else.... here are the final harvest shots... they got 55 days in flower then 36 hours of dark. (wish i coulda let them go a few extra days)

Some Serious Dank Here ........... ill let the pictures do the talkin...... :rasta:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts