What's new

Sammet's Sensational Sensimilla Shindig

JlMH4LPERT

Sammet, always awesome shots and full of infinite wisdom. Sorry to hear bout the Green Spirits, youve stilll got those awesome Oasis plants to inspire us all. :joint:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Sorry to hear bout your herms :badday: There is always a bright side ifthey can be salvaged for cooking materials or bubble bags/hash making.
I'm dealing with a few myself now, but I really need the harvest so I'll stick it out and hope for the best :ying:

I'm liking the Oasis buds, and they seem to be progressing nice and quickly :yes:

I'd love to come over and choose from your medicine jars :yummy: A great grower deserves a great stash of many varieties :D

Keep up the fine work! :wave:

N

NZjay

ooo! i love that color coming out too Sammet!

too bad on the hermies, but ya do what ya gotta do and move on!
Peace

Ryu

It's defo a slap in the face after all your hard work dude. Did you plant any of the new seeds?

Also I know you mentioned you get insomnia, couple weeks ago I took down some kali at 6 weeks as she was the last of the spidermite infestees I had.

Normally 6 weeks Kali is bollocks but after making some messy first time pressed bubble, its better than anything for sleeping, even 16 week plus WW.
Plenty of ways to hand work a small sample to try without chopping the whole lady down or splashing daft cash on an 8 set bubblebaggies.

Hope i'm not insulting your intelligence here but a couple short vids I found right proper helpful.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PTk1Xb9vEy8
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbCtKE2Ghk

Laters http://www.icmag.com/ic/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1613228#
wave

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sammet ur oasis looks nice,hope shes gonna be colourful for u

looking foreward to see if ur repotting experiment pays off

m@rg :wave:

twistedtree

Hey fellow grower!:wave: Sucks about the nanners, dude. Luckily, I haven't encountered that yet. Then again, I've only got one grow under my belt. Better knock on some wood while I still have the chance! As everyone else has said, your Oasis still looks spectacular, at least you have that to look forward to.

GDB

Sammet: dang bro, good job culling those hermies they were the worst kind. DP should be ashamed of that you're a good grower and for the oasis to be fine it's definitely the genetics no doubt (way too sensitive).

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JlMH4LPERT, TML, Jay, Ryu, M@rg, PC, statictattoo, twistedtree and GDB - thank you all for the nice words, you're all too kind... it'd be great to have a bowl or two with you guys sometime.

Update to follow soon...

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Damn Sammet

You keep churning out teh quality buds documented by teh quality pics

Awesome job as always

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
:yeahthats I agree ^

Great uniform plants :yes:

I too have been dealt shadey DP genetics :no: You'd think for the price they charge they'd stand behind their name. I do however love most of what I've gotten to smoke from them.

Best wishes for your grow :ying:

K

khaleel

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sammet again.

Hi Sammet!! :wave:

been while since i poosted on yoor thread. just thought i'd say what's up, your grow is going amazing no surprises there. :muahaha:

outstanding pics brother. hope el-gato is well haven't seem him since christmas lol

laters holmes

N

NZjay

yay some pics! what fat girls too!

nothing wrong with fat girls :)
..fat girls need love too! :D

Germanator

Sammet, you and your camera are a pleasure to check up on. I swear I am inspired to yet again step up my camera game. Could you do me a favor and send me a little guide to canna photography when you get a chance, because I have no idea what I am doing when I step away from the plants with a lens.

Garden is looking great. Did that silencer ever make enough of a difference to stay in your garden? You making the trek to Amsterdam for IC MAG Cup 08?

Be easy,
Germ

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sammet id love to share a bowl ,some day :respect:

the calyxs on ur oasis are a nice size already, they are gonna be very fat ladies at harvest

great pics
:joint:

Hi Sammet!
Wow would ya look at these:
21338Oasis1204-2.jpg

21338Oasis1204-3.jpg

:yoinks:
Vetty Vetty Nice :D
:wave:, Low

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Wow! nice photos both of you. Looks like they are made on exactly the same plant. :joint:

Good luck!