What's new

Panama

FeelHaze

Here is #3 is still in the tent but she’s being a little stubborn on the flush and not really fading or yellowing as fast as #2 did even on plain RO…. But she’s getting there. I’ll probably take her at 11 weeks or maybe give her a few days past that. She’s slower but very beefy.

View attachment 18716281
View attachment 18716283 View attachment 18716282
Hi @OZZ_
My Panama pheno looks exactly like your #3. It smells like mango/lemon and incense.

I would really like to know how was the smoke/the effects of your #3.

Thank you !

Here are some picts of her at around 70 days into flower (from fem seed).

1000006497.jpg

1000006494.jpg

Last edited:

FeelHaze

Wonderful finish :love: @FeelHaze truly epic Panama flowers! Not a reddish expression, but siding more to Panama Goddess with that orangy look and lemony incensey terpenes.
Thanks a lot for your updates, enjoy! 🥳

Great breeding work on that one @dubi
Since that was only one seed and that she turned out so well, I can only imagine what the line have to offer 👌

I'll be back with pictures of the dry product in a couple weeks. She will be hang dried at around 55% RH/ 20°Celcius and dry trimmed after that. Curing will be done in mason jars (60% RH).

Later, I'll post a complete smoke report !

Slebban

Greetings fellow icmagers and panamaniacs.
I recently popped five regular Panama seeds and the seedlings show two general expressions. Three fast and two relaxed. I now wonder if someone has experience or knowledge if the smaller ones are good to keep, and see what they turn out to become?
All the best,
S

Attachments

• Panama reg.png
    Panama reg.png
    840.1 KB · Views: 11

lohnjennon

I recently popped five regular Panama seeds and the seedlings show two general expressions. Three fast and two relaxed. I now wonder if someone has experience or knowledge if the smaller ones are good to keep, and see what they turn out to become?
All the best,
S
All the Panama plants I have grown have been worth keeping. I would wait and see, I wouldn't make any selections based off how they look when they are that young.

Mountainkush

I started 10 regular seeds and ended up with 5 males and 5 females. Lots of citrus scents on these even in veg.
Pretty happy with that for making a few seeds. Plan is to mix pollen from all males and pollinate a branch or two on each female.
The males
1AA7EA54-F424-49FA-8D31-809D2BB21C18.jpeg
48343F0C-4E54-4750-80AD-E8B96BD81C28.jpeg
9D936CD3-D996-47AE-BD77-555226976B8A.jpeg
5B867314-6A19-44F0-BB4A-129472DD5FFB.jpeg
063B1A23-A439-4469-BA8A-D0E8A03C1377.jpeg

The females are further behind
I have 2 branch ones and 2 columnar with the fifth one being extremely columnar with zero branches at all

92DEA006-CEFA-4A87-A8AE-572355CFF2D6.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
All the best,
S

Hi @Slebban thanks for choosing Panama regular for your current grow :yes:
Did the 2 smaller plants germinate slower than the other 3 ?

As @lohnjennon correctly pointed i would wait till evaluate flowering traits and qualities of the finished product of each female before decide whether keep a female or not.

nattyroots

Hi fellow panamaniacs,

After a not so stellar harvest indoors around 35c I’m trying the Panamas outdoor and they’re doing much better. I think they have another 20 days to go.

Two are what I’ve named Panama 3 with lovely lemon grapefruit scents and one Panama 1 with citrus and just a touch of funk.

The last harvest of Panama 3 did not keep its lovely scents for long as I had to dry them around 30c but the effects are really wonderful. Super energetic and borderline trippy. Lighting up a joint spreads that sweet fruity smoke in the air and attracts the eyes of passerby’s. Very different from what’s in style today. Could toke on this forever unfortunately it makes everything else seem weak in comparison. You feel it straight to your head pretty much right away and don’t ever crash. I’fe kept an early male and some moms to try my hand at F2s and see what comes up. But to be honest, just one mom forever would keep very happy. No pink pistils yet but will get more seeds to find those.

Well done Dubi yet again. Another lovely old school strain brought back to life!

Ps. Anyone make water hash with Panama yet? Any insights? Worth it?

Ps 2 yes spider mites, I know, but the plants seem to resist them quite well. No webs and no mites on buds.

Attachments

• IMG_6126.jpeg
    IMG_6126.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6128.jpeg
    IMG_6128.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 20

lohnjennon

Ps. Anyone make water hash with Panama yet? Any insights? Worth it?
I have made water hash from panama many times. The end product is especially gooey and sticky and less solid at room temperature than other varieties I have worked with.
The hash is very good but you may want to store it in a cool place so it doesn't stick to everything.
Definitely worth it, just be careful with the dose. As hash it is especially potent and has given me some anxiety/paranoia on occasion.