What's new

Headbanger Harvest +75

Widow P

Yo !

Some news of Headbanger after 2 months of curing.

Pheno # 1 is interesting for the effect but less fragrant and less taste.

Pheno # 2 is more powerful in terms of taste and effect.

The phenos # 3 and # 4 are the winners (the 3 is even a little above the 4): powerful effect (high clear then stone body), pronounced taste and very intense fragrance.

All phenos are Sour Diesel oriented.

Vibes

Widow P

Hi.
Quite same yield for each pheno : around 60g per plants under 250W HPS, 3.5L pot.
A good yielder with my set-up.
Vibes

Last edited:

Elratosss

Hello guys
Head banger 3 widowcut
63 day

Attachments

• 53FA443E-8E4F-4966-A668-1AC24A06B0E2.jpeg
    53FA443E-8E4F-4966-A668-1AC24A06B0E2.jpeg
    806.3 KB · Views: 32

kro-magnon

Veteran
I don’t get why people feel the need to lie about their yield. This was a great grow but 60g by plant so 240g under aasingle 250w HPS, come on be realistic at least

Corsaire

Veteran
I don’t get why people feel the need to lie about their yield. This was a great grow but 60g by plant so 240g under aasingle 250w HPS, come on be realistic at least
I thought like you, but recently I grew some clones under LEDs and I got more than 600g for 520W of LEDs, and I think I could easily do better (the box wasn’t full). It depends on the strains, conditions and fertilizers used, but also and above all on the grower.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I thought like you, but recently I grew some clones under LEDs and I got more than 600g for 520W of LEDs, and I think I could easily do better (the box wasn’t full). It depends on the strains, conditions and fertilizers used, but also and above all on the grower.
Please enough with the magical grower The yield a HPS can deliver has nothing in common with the yield possible with LED. No way a single 250w HPS made 1g/w specially in small pot of soil but this result with LED is common now and even 1,5g/W with good LED