What's new

useless everything ... useless all the time

U

useless.gardens

gotta say.
smoking outta a jar of diamond og.... TOSSED !

30% thc my ass.

dear midnight farms , you're cuts suck !!!

everything i ever had from them in my garden was bunk.

stoked to have the space back , yezsir.

U

useless.gardens

so that's what's useless lately? i know ur cross's will be useful:huggy:

you know it.

glue pollen.
picture.php

U

useless.gardens

tight. how far in are they?

nvm ab 7 weeks almost?

yeah a few weeks out.

the firedog is a mini me pheno. didnt keep clone of that one. though looks like its gonna finish quickly.

glue... 2 more weeks & give just water from the de-huey (14 ppm).
cant wait cause all that glue is mine mine mine !!!!

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

gsc x triple og
picture.php

glue of gorilla #4 , scrog , 3.5 to 4 sq ft of glue
picture.php

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

in my garden, glue is a seamless & efficient performer. love the cut.

got 12 in the aero cloner now. that'll cycle after blue dream.

jtr after that.

good thing my gear stash is fat. imma have to hook up another ballast. should be pushing 1800w in flower end of the month.
ill install another lamp too. spread the garden out & giving me better access to the tables.

now is the time indoor.
stuff it to the gills i say.

Last edited:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
to the gills! how far away are your 600s? im getting some light sensitivity over the glue at 18" from my 1000s

U

useless.gardens

to the gills! how far away are your 600s? im getting some light sensitivity over the glue at 18" from my 1000s
my ceiling height is 5"10" at the rafter ...6'4" between rafters.

when i use new bulbs i get bleaching. the 600s im using got plants close as shit. cool tubes that i run vented (into the room this time of year) always. been at least a year on these bulbs. ready to grab some new ones soon.

1000w forget it. scorch city. even though i got 3 1000w ballasts.

ill be running 2 @ 600w (both mh & hps) cool tubes & 1 @ 400w vert (mh) off to the side. and i run 2 kessils.
& keep 2 low budget led panels to extend the garden on the cheap. i do alot of moving plants & hand watering so my set up works for me.

best thing i ever did was switch to scrog ! dont get huge colas but i get great yield from a neat clean organized screen.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

expanded the lab with a vert mh conversion bulb. moved everything around and have an entire lamp free for my SOG adventures. next imma grab 2 concrete mixing trays from the home store. 10 week 5/5 cycle. blue deram. then gg4. after that, jack the ripper.

got a small glue tester ready for the drop single cola and small bush style to get a sneak peak.

blue dream ive run sog already.

my cut of jtr i just tested. runs sog nicely.

collected some glue pollen today in a ceramic bowl with a lid.
showered. changed. cleaned floors. etc.

tomorrow ill bring the lemon skunk bush to an upstairs tent & chuck some gg4 dust.
she'll do a day of dark and the same light cycle afterward. i like to remove plants from the garden for dusting.

blue dream is stretching in flower as i speak. that one next for the gg4 pollen.

ill collect pollen a few more times too. just in case.

next up is face off og reversed.

rather than hit cherry pie, thought about it gonna go with gdp & mt hood huckleberry.

rick flair og & huckleberry og respectively.

dynasty vs. archive ===> shwing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U

useless.gardens

stuff it. fill it.

full swing. i checked my seedling tent & its on and popping. all lamps is on in the flower room.
set up a temp table & filled it.

threw a few cuts in flower.

* gg4 , 2 gal small bush
* 2 cuts of gg4 in 1 gal @ 12" tall
* midnight fire 2 gal xmas bush , 2 gal
* and a super sexy berry white og , 2 gal

the above is testing 2 gal containers and grow style.

seedlings :

* super jack x fruit pebbles og
* lemon crippler (not happy with these)
* c5 haze x platinum banana og
* white widow

got a cherry pie getting ready to go into a 6 sq ft screen. still learning how to properly grow an "og". so its a big step. had to cull an sfv og cause it wasnt going right. imo before a drop into flower plants need to be "mojo rising" perfect sexy healthy...or fuck it.

hopefully adding gypsum to my containers (1 tsbl spn per gal) will help me along this journey to grow my og cuts perfectly.

rooted mad blue dream & right behind are gg4 cuts rooted. aero cloner is a thumbs up.
ran out of solo cups... stoked !!!!

must say this classic seeds rom-goo is some beautiful plant. afgoo dom flowers. romulan structure.
smell is like flowers & that old school gum with the juicy shit in the middle.
resin is like slippery ,not greasy, and very sticky. cant wait on this.
right behind is one in a 5 gal going bonkers.

i hope the rom-goo tests well. plant is a beast. roots fast. grows fast. yield is mid+ to high.
outside would be legendary. in a screen. amazing.

should be lab (home kit) testing 5 strains in the next few months... rom-goo , face off og , ssdd , midnight fire , and berry white.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts