What's new

Vintage Colombian

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20240523_070738886_MFNR~2.jpg

Some tasty cured Djamba
Still has a little "panic" effect but the leather wood smell/taste has balanced beautifully. I like the taste and depending on my mood the high is spectacular. Still not my favorite but everyone else loves it.
IMG_20240523_071038423_MFNR~2.jpg

Red Death ☠️ fully seeded with dirty Mexican (Michoacán x Oaxaca) pollen. Despite being seeded this RD grown in the greenhouse is off the chain. Sticky resin bomb, pungent almost Malawi like but not it's sweeter. The hit hits hard and gets your full attention immediately. Strong motivational up feeling that is delightful. I'm looking forward to germinating the cross.

red rider

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
View attachment 19007296
Some tasty cured Djamba
Still has a little "panic" effect but the leather wood smell/taste has balanced beautifully. I like the taste and depending on my mood the high is spectacular. Still not my favorite but everyone else loves it.
View attachment 19007302
Red Death ☠️ fully seeded with dirty Mexican (Michoacán x Oaxaca) pollen. Despite being seeded this RD grown in the greenhouse is off the chain. Sticky resin bomb, pungent almost Malawi like but not it's sweeter. The hit hits hard and gets your full attention immediately. Strong motivational up feeling that is delightful. I'm looking forward to germinating the cross.

red rider
Those buds look awesome 😎 👍
When can we place an order? 😂

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be a wonderful world if one could place an"order" and receive a tasty fresh flower from here. However I don't believe that will happen in my lifetime (but don't despair I'm old).
IMG_20240523_070754027_MFNR~2.jpg

Although I'm not motivated by monetary enrichment, I do have a strong desire to share. I enjoy "turning good people on" to quality that only exists from high altitude Colombian. So I think it's much better to have weed snobs come here where the setting is exotic,safe and optimal.
Combined with exciting new climates and interesting people, mountain sativa can be the most exhilarating experience.
IMG_20240523_071115222_MFNR~2.jpg

FEZ (White Rhino x NYCD) grown in the greenhouse and pollenated by the Mexican. Good night cap weed but mostly held in reserve for pain relief.
I can only imagine things getting better.

red rider

Baba Karuna

It would be a wonderful world if one could place an"order" and receive a tasty fresh flower from here. However I don't believe that will happen in my lifetime (but don't despair I'm old).
View attachment 19007314
Although I'm not motivated by monetary enrichment, I do have a strong desire to share. I enjoy "turning good people on" to quality that only exists from high altitude Colombian. So I think it's much better to have weed snobs come here where the setting is exotic,safe and optimal.
Combined with exciting new climates and interesting people, mountain sativa can be the most exhilarating experience.
View attachment 19007321
FEZ (White Rhino x NYCD) grown in the greenhouse and pollenated by the Mexican. Good night cap weed but mostly held in reserve for pain relief.
I can only imagine things getting better.

red rider
Beautiful brother 🙌 Nothing like true high altitude sativa, you are doing the Lord's work keep it up😊🙏

🌸Om Namah Shivaya🌸