What's new

Beamer's fresh start- home made seeds and a few clone only's

CoCoSativas

Problem is violating the gun law with a grow is a felony, and having my card and caregivers license opens me up to all kinds of attention from the police. They drive up and down my street because the whole block smells like glue and sfv lol, they pop in from time to time to harass me, so I mind my p's and q's

Lamezilla!

Ive always been an illegal grower and here a charge is a charge no minor and major crime system like you guys got. Wach you get a feloney for having a gun to protect your grow i thought all you guys had rights to bear arms not just everyone but felons and dope growers. I couldnt help myself if access to guns was as easy and awesome as you guys have it id probably have a arsenal hidden in a wall good luck for them to find it im pretty good at building traps

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
picture.php

Finally got my second flower room set up :woohoo:

Closest to the camera is a stacked 1200w donut, further away is a single 600w donut. I've got two stompahoe, one blueberry from seed, one sage n sour from seed, and four gorilla glues around the stacked bulbs, the 600w donut is compromised of two glues and two sfv ogs. The res I set up has a 500 gallon per hour air pump going to a single air stone, and a 1100 gph pump to supply the manifold, with a photon cell cycle timer. I'm a happy camper right now, been waiting to put the spare room to use for some time now

CoCoSativas

View Image
Finally got my second flower room set up :woohoo:

Closest to the camera is a stacked 1200w donut, further away is a single 600w donut. I've got two stompahoe, one blueberry from seed, one sage n sour from seed, and four gorilla glues around the stacked bulbs, the 600w donut is compromised of two glues and two sfv ogs. The res I set up has a 500 gallon per hour air pump going to a single air stone, and a 1100 gph pump to supply the manifold, with a photon cell cycle timer. I'm a happy camper right now, been waiting to put the spare room to use for some time now

Snazzy work you pro a hole!!! Love it

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
picture.php

The two biggest glues in the new tent
picture.php

One of the sfv's
picture.php

A better look at everything in the double stacked donut, starting on the back left going right there's: dj blueberry, gorilla glue, gorilla glue, sage n sour, stompahoe, stompahoe (both closest to camera), gorilla glue, and gorilla glue. Quite a squeeze, I wanna see if the stacked bulbs will penetrate that dense of a vertical canopy, we shall see :tiphat:

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
PVC frame holding up the lower bulb?
Yessir. There's even some zip Ties on there. Not ideal, but only temporary until I can figure out some other way to hold up the mogul socket. It's the kind where the cord connects right under where the bulb goes in, no square base or flat surface to modify and mount. I'm thinking of getting a pvc coupler the socket will fit in, and cut a gap vertically through the side to get the cord through. A Lotta jerry rigging goin on over here lil
Don't know how I missed this one for so long but now I'm in for the duration. :yes:
Glad to have ya on board :tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's a thread here that documents the same set up ("stacked bulb PVC" may bring it up). The mogul thread fits PVC FIP (female iron pipe re: a threaded fitting) 3/4" if I recall.

I want to say it was Ichabod but memory is dodgy.

Nothing wrong with a bit of jerry rigging though ;)

Sluicebox

There's a thread here that documents the same set up ("stacked bulb PVC" may bring it up). The mogul thread fits PVC FIP (female iron pipe re: a threaded fitting) 3/4" if I recall.

I want to say it was Ichabod but memory is dodgy.

Nothing wrong with a bit of jerry rigging though ;)

Yep it is Ichabod that has that build.

Nice Job Beamer! That light set up is my goal.

Sluicebox

Are you able to get plants closer to HPS vs MH before burn? I have a 1K MH bare bulb and have to keep it above donut. If plant gets closer than a foot they burn. Really would much rather stack 2x 600w HPS just like above for the win.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Yep it is Ichabod that has that build.

Nice Job Beamer! That light set up is my goal.
Thanks ya for the kind words :tiphat:
Are you able to get plants closer to HPS vs MH before burn? I have a 1K MH bare bulb and have to keep it above donut. If plant gets closer than a foot they burn. Really would much rather stack 2x 600w HPS just like above for the win.
HPS has burned a few leaves this round from buds leaning towards the light, there's Deffinitely enough light to bleach buds and leaves

Looking good man I need to stop being lazy and start a a journal lol

Thanks buddy, one of the reasons for the journal is my lack of a life outside of buds. It gets boring over here lol

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
picture.php

Bought these bad boys for a pretty penny from garlic fam farms, limited release one time production. Should be some fire phenos, the rks cut they have tested at 29.9%thca with almost 4% terpenes
picture.php

These were a gift from therealtreesapconcentrates to dig for some winners
picture.php

This is some forum cut live resin processed by the dukes of errl, reeks of minty chocolate, so tasty

CoCoSativas

View Image
Bought these bad boys for a pretty penny from garlic fam farms, limited release one time production. Should be some fire phenos, the rks cut they have tested at 29.9%thca with almost 4% terpenes
View Image
These were a gift from therealtreesapconcentrates to dig for some winners
View Image
This is some forum cut live resin processed by the dukes of errl, reeks of minty chocolate, so tasty

Nice shit man. Make sure you make more for yourself for later! Thats the best part of one time release stuff it becomes more valuble later.

Wow i didnt know what live resin loked like. Kinda icky looking but i bet its awesome. Lol im more of a flower guy i like dabs but that dosent look appealing to me looks sloppy (i mean in consistensy not quality lol im high looks messy however you wanna put it) but i bet i would sure like using it however thats done lol. Ive read about live resin far as guys discussing it but not seen in my area. Looks very pure though, neat shit.

Do you dab and or smoke the live resin or is it eaten? Lol im legitimately qurious as im info deficient on the subject. Looks so pure you could joke about putting it into a syringe but we arent on shootitup.com so we will leave that one alone :laughing:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Nice shit man. Make sure you make more for yourself for later! Thats the best part of one time release stuff it becomes more valuble later.

Wow i didnt know what live resin loked like. Kinda icky looking but i bet its awesome. Lol im more of a flower guy i like dabs but that dosent look appealing to me looks sloppy (i mean in consistensy not quality lol im high looks messy however you wanna put it) but i bet i would sure like using it however thats done lol. Ive read about live resin far as guys discussing it but not seen in my area. Looks very pure though, neat shit.

Do you dab and or smoke the live resin or is it eaten? Lol im legitimately qurious as im info deficient on the subject. Looks so pure you could joke about putting it into a syringe but we arent on shootitup.com so we will leave that one alone :laughing:

Live resin is smoked just like any other dab. It's the supposed to be the best dabbin' there is to be had as far as taste goes. It is the terpiest there is supposedly. I think it has that consistency because of all the water and plant waxes that haven't had a chance to dry out and break down like traditional BHO blasts.

CoCoSativas

Live resin is smoked just like any other dab. It's the supposed to be the best dabbin' there is to be had as far as taste goes. It is the terpiest there is supposedly. I think it has that consistency because of all the water and plant waxes that haven't had a chance to dry out and break down like traditional BHO blasts.

Neat thanks for the info. Looked like weird gunk but id smoke it :laughing:

I bet that hits and tastes great. So cool

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
picture.php
picture.php

Tahoe cure stompahoe cut from genotype. An og that's done in 9wks and smells like grapes gasoline. Can't wait to get this in a jar

CoCoSativas

View Image View Image
Tahoe cure stompahoe cut from genotype. An og that's done in 9wks and smells like grapes gasoline. Can't wait to get this in a jar

Grapes and gas yuk not my thing, now pine and gas im down with... sounds interesting but not to my personal taste. Im sure it would be popular with some.

Cool tattoo dude. Wish i didnt always have to chop mine out or re take pictures. I favour email to share pics because if im emailing i know who im talking to and trust they are a grower, dont have to worry so much. Public forum id be way to worried to show that shit. Sorry off topic completly but some jibber jabber... still cool i always like seeing cool tattoos.

Pretty flowers.

Where do you get your cuts from? Around town, buddies, if you dont want to talk about it here or at all i have no issues acceepting that but was just curious. Everything i have comes from a seed

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
About half of my cuts come from a clone broker in Ann Arbor that carries amazing elites that are all legit and always clean. The other half of what I run is a mix of seeds that me and a buddy made and kept, and cuts from buddies/michigan ic members. I've been surprised how many people I see posting regularly live within an hour drive of me, very cool linking up with fellow ic mag members

Thanks bud, I don't worry about the tattoo too much cuz I'm in a legal state and have decent security. Plus the tattoo that I have isn't as uncommon even in that exact spot, met a deadhead chick that hangs out in my circle in lansing that had the same dead tattoo in the same place lol the design was a bit different but pretty much identical