What's new

110 watt Pl-l micro ScrOG

Glaus

:wave:

First and foremost I want to thank all of the members on ICmag for the amazing amount of knowledge gathered here. Just amazing :greenstars:

For the past 4 weeks I have been documenting my grow on the Danish forum. Now my compatriot Superpedro convinced me to share it with those of you not speaking Danish. I'll not bring you a translation of the entire thred from the Danish forum. If you want to see pics from day one, you'll have to visit that thred (link in signature). But from now on i'll promise to bring you an update every week for the rest of the grow just to show you what's cooking in the little cab :canabis:

Bloom day 29
picture.php

The strains are "Purple Bud"..

.. and "Fruit Spirit"

I'll try my best to answer any questions regarding my grow.

So long :joint:

U

unthing

looking good there, warm white pl-l I quess all the way, or mixed spectrum?

Glaus

Unthing - Yup, 2700k all the way :smokey:

Crake - Tanks man. It's a modified 4 drawer dresser. Outside dimensions approximately 24" x 24" x 16" plus the external carbon scrubber.

Pedro - Welcome on board :tiphat:

Just wartered the girls, and I couldn't resist it, so here's some fresh painted pictures for you. :artist:

Cab bloom day 33
picture.php

"Fruit Spirit"
picture.php

"Purple Bud"
picture.php

Cheers :blowbubbles:

Glaus

Time for an update :dance013:

We're moving into the 5th week of bloom and everything is looking good. Perhaps the canopy is a little to dense, but who am I to say, I'm a first time scrogger :blowbubbles:
Maybe I'll do the 12/12 flip a little sooner next time - well: live and learn :)

Well on to the pictures. Here are the ladies at bloom day 36

picture.php

Fruit Spirit ...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

... Purple Bud
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace :smoke:

As said before - in your thread in the danish forum - I'm REALLY impressed with what you churn out in that small dresser of yours!!!

I've always been an outdoor-only-kind-of-guy myself, but this is inspiring to a degree where I almost feel that I HAVE TO try and do a similar project.

Glaus

Thank you Charles Ingalls :D

I'm glad that I have inspired you to the way you "HAVE TO" try and do a similar project. I'm definitely going to subscribe to "The Charles Ingalls Dresser Grow" in the future :)

Garuda

Veteran
Perhaps the canopy is a little to dense, but who am I to say, I'm a first time scrogger :blowbubbles:
Your SCROG looks perfect, its just as it has to be. They have the exact right size for the PL-Ls. This is gonna be a badass PL-L run :)

Greetz,
Garuda.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Hey glaus for a first time scroger ur garden looks really kick ass.

I have now done over 6 scrog grows and now finishing up a nother outdoor scrog gro and also in the middle of a nother indoor micro scrog grow now too.

I love growen scrog style.
good luck and keep em green. :D

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of buds for 110 watts. I veg under 2700k cfl and never got stretch, so I think your using that spectrum all the way thru makes sense.

MeLikesPCs

Wow Glaus! 110 watt 2700k PLL produced that beautiful plant? You give me hope. I'm a first-time grower using a 26"x13”x27" dresser with 165 watts of PLL. Using 6500k for veg, then will use 2700k for flower soon. I hope I do as well as you.

Glaus

Wow. Lots of good karma here. :thank you:

@ minipurz:
It is not the most beautiful piece of furniture that I own. But it's functional :D

Here's the girls tonight on the 40th day of bloom. Fruit Spirit on the left, and Purple Bud on the right.

picture.php

.. And closeups ...

Fruit Spirit
picture.php

picture.php

Purple Bud
picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for your time :tiphat: