What's new

Purple Bastard x Bogglegum f2 from Core

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
Hi all mates :xmasnut:
In the first week of september i sprouted 5 seeds of Purple Bastard x Bogglegum f2 from Core, i got 4 females from that seeds (never so lucky :) ) e this is my keeper pheno, the #4 :smokeit:
It grows mainly with one big cola and some secondary branches, i chopped it today @ 62 days (the other phenos need 5-6 days yet).
Deep candy/fruity smell, nice resin production, perfect for a SOG setup IMO.

Anyway here some shots :tree:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Without flash

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here the best macro i can do with my cam :smokeit:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:eggnog:

apollonio

wow! nice colors... i'm curious to know how it will smoke. hope you will make a smoke report in the future...

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
omg Jare thx for the heads up mate!!.....those would be the MiSfiTs i gave away last time.
boy do they look delishious !!..gotte ask if you found nanners on them girls??
Nway i just love the look of it.....i knew purple pheno's could display themself in this line....as did the previous line called Mongruls....it just happens that i am making them seeds again...i will be giving some away to Sbay and friends ;)

Nhow strong looking work Jare !

D

danny karey

Nice plant ya got there man, she's a beaut for sure!!!!

Good job to you too Core, looks like this cross is a winner.

Keep up the good work guys!!

Danny

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
But what wattage did you use? Can you describe your setup please?

Hi mate :) All ok with your girls?

Anyway, i used 250w until day 25 or 26, i don't remember, then i had to upgrade my wattage to 400w cause i've too many females this run and the plants were not lighted as i want. The plants are all growing in 6.5lt pots, but i think that is not enough for plants from seeds, they take the Nitrogen too fast.
I feed that girl with Biobizz Biobloom, Guano Tea and Atami Bloombastic as PK Booster, she don't like much ferts, is a little more sensible than the sisters.

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
omg Jare thx for the heads up mate!!.....those would be the MiSfiTs i gave away last time.
boy do they look delishious !!..gotte ask if you found nanners on them girls??
Nway i just love the look of it.....i knew purple pheno's could display themself in this line....as did the previous line called Mongruls....it just happens that i am making them seeds again...i will be giving some away to Sbay and friends ;)

Nhow strong looking work Jare !

I found some nanners only in my #1 pheno, but 4-5 in total, and only in the first 2 week, nothing of special, removed with my fingers :)
Anyway the #4 pheno is absolutely nanners free, and is a bomb :) The scissors' hash tastes out of the world :smokeit:

Maybe this week end i'll try some other stuff from your work cause i'll meet Wamen ;)

Soon i'll update with the other pheno i got ;)

Shadino

Shadow Member
Veteran
Posso associarmi al "MINCHIA" ? Esprime bene la cosa.

Jare...great job for sure!!
Che bei cimozzi...gnammi gnammi :D

And really good job also to Core....great cross man...i love deeply purple pheno!!

Karma + Rep to you jare!!

Shade

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
holy fuckn moly. what can I say bout it. it looks like the most kick ass strain I could ever want.
how many watts did u flower her under?

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
holy fuckn moly. what can I say bout it. it looks like the most kick ass strain I could ever want.
how many watts did u flower her under?

250w hps until day 25, then i had to put a 400w cause i got 9 ladies from 13 seeds :xmasnut:

oldsnach

...ARIMINCHIAAAAA...qui' non ce' niente da dire fra' hai fatto un gran bel lavoro...LAVORI DI CLASSE GENTE altro che.....se lo sa il buon DON che fai sti lavori te viene a cerca'...ahahahahaha

Jare

Genetics' hunter
Veteran
...ARIMINCHIAAAAA...qui' non ce' niente da dire fra' hai fatto un gran bel lavoro...LAVORI DI CLASSE GENTE altro che.....se lo sa il buon DON che fai sti lavori te viene a cerca'...ahahahahaha

Ho la mamma di sto pheno... venitemi a trovare ;)

:tree: