What's new

Purple Urkle Smoke Report

G

this is a report for the west coast cut purple urkle. the buds were grown by a friend here at ic who i recieved the cut from. it sure is nice to get a taste of what im in for! :yummy:

Appearance: the buds at first glance look very attractive. green with subtle hints of purple, especially in the leaves, and very nice trichrome coverage. the light orange hairs complement the calyx color very well

Aroma: when opening a vacuum sealed bag, my first thought was "oh shit!" the buds have a very strong sweet, perfumey smell. the smell fills whatever sized space you are in when opened.

Taste: this is the best aspect of this herb for me. upon inhaling, the taste is indescribable but very delicious. once exhaled, their is a taste that leaves you smacking your lips. very delicious, fruity taste with a kushy hint that is good through the last hit. absolute perfection as far as the taste goes.

High: i really enjoy the high from purple urkle. it is a good indica buzz but without any real couchlock. its very good hanging out relaxing weed. it compliments movies, intimate activity with a significant other, and especially FOOD very well. i haven't tested the ceiling yet, but i have a feeling i can take this one up there.

overall, i am very excited to have this one around. the taste alone makes it worth keeping around, but the buzz is great as well.

...i've got a few more reports in me, been slacking lately. :joint:

G

hello high :joint:
ahh thank you my friend i'm very glad you liked the smoke, and also thank you for the report thats something i'm just not very good at....
enjoy brother :joint:

G

nice report...you described the urkel effect very well...enjoy....

Hella Fella

No smoke report is complete without a killer nug shot.... 'ere 'yah go!
15833DSC07689.JPG

15833DSC07691.JPG

15833DSC07700.JPG

70s_PotHead

Nice report H&L I belive I will giving those same Urk nugs a taste of my own real soon :chin:

70s :joint:

hoyt

definately one of the better smoke reports ive read! nice job and thank god you changed your avatar, i hated that closeup! lol :jump:

G

awesome report HL.....looks very kind indeed...I'm going to have to try her some day...stay safe

G

wow, thanks for stopping by everyone! thanks for the harvest shots hella, i can wait until i can pull in that much urkle.

i meant to do a few other reports yesterday, but too much urkle made me lose interest. :pointlaug i will get up a trainwreck report and a pheonix haze report in the next day or so. :)

Last edited:

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
H&L, Another fine effort. I've got a plant flowering out that either a Urkle or a Blue Lavender. (got mixed up). When I get a chance I'll post up a pic and see if you or any of the experts can tell me which it is. I hope its the Urkle that's more rare. (around here).

J

Jam Master Jaco

I just got a sack of what I was told was grand daddy purple....but the nugs look exactly, and i do mean exactly, like what you have. Perhaps I bought them from you.... :chin:

Hella Fella

PURPLE ANYTHING is mostly overrated.... Hope you didnt pay over market value.... ;) I only grow this because it's DELECIOUS and crosses my "t's" along with dotting my "i's"

G

i agree with hella, people go NUTS over color, when it doesnt really mean anything. but it is some delicious stuff for sure!

jam master- couldn't have been me, i only have a small amount of urkle and much to all my friends dismay, i never sell my medicine. ;)

G

Hella Fella said:
I only grow this because it's DELECIOUS and crosses my "t's" along with dotting my "i's"

I also grow it because it's delecious and I really like the high... it just HAPPENS to be purple. Do people really grow a slow veggin, lower yeilding plant just for the small amount of color and nuthin else :chin:

S

stretchpuppy

Awesome H&L... can't wait to try some of my own.

I do have to warn you though, there shall be no lip smacking going on at my place.

I even have the sign. Right next to the no stairway sign.

:wave:

G

haha, well thank god for that! maybe you need to make it a little more visible for these stoned eyes! the no stairway part is a given. :)