What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Curling problems

true

Hola.. I have some problems with 2 skunks 1# the leaf are curling strang bro..

Info: Pots 11l- Ec 1.2 Ph 6.1-6.2 temp 25-27c max and timer off 20-21c.
Soil mix and food Plagron Terraschedule 2 weeks in flower and some days I fluch them evry week the rest of my grow its working fine fine..but what is the problem with this 2 ladys??
I fluch them yesterday with PH 6.0 pure watter..

saludos para todos

Last edited:

HuffAndPuff

Top photo looks like it might could be too hot. What are your temps?

In the bottom photo, are the leaves curling downwards along their lengths? If they are, I have experienced this with some strains. The other strains in the garden, with same temps and ferts, did not have this issue. I couldn't figure out what was causing it, but the plants were otherwise healthy, and yield didn't suffer, so I just attributed it to genetics. I have seen the same thing in several grows on this site, but never heard if the cause was known, or investigated.

If anyone knows what causes these down curved leaves, let us know, please!

Stay Safe,
HuffAndPuff

[EDIT: Just re-read, and your temps are fine]

Last edited:

true

hola

hola

I have that problem with the Msn Ssh and AK47 but that was some het problem that curl the leafs..the Ssh they turn to big and tall like a big tree lol. but know I using cool shades and a good fans. for no more het problem.. sher is one of the syster that haves no problem look..

Mns Shit 2week flower very special planta D#2

Last edited:

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
WTF!!!!! that plant does not have excess Nitrogen; if you ever seen a [plant with excess nitrogen you would know it because the plant looks like an evergreen.

How big are your plants EC 1.2 is high unless these plants are 4 feet tall........ and they do not look like 4 feet tall.
Can you take some more pictures besides this one? like a picture of the whole plant?

HuffAndPuff

shhh... I'm setting a trap for sprou...I mean Black Velvet. Seriously, though, it appears as if he has little to no personal experience growing cannabis. Well, that's fact, actually. Never take his advice without first double and triple checking, so that you're not actually even taking HIS advice anymore.

HuffAndPuff

true

hola

hola

Hi,

HuffAndPuff
I Never take advice frome growers if Im not 100% will never risk my hard work.

Hi,

MynameStitch
The 2 that I have problems dont look like D#2.
D#2 its very special plant bro its not every day you see a flower who grow soo fast and D#2 is in EC 1.3 and short like you can see.very indica phenom the pix in D#2 its 4 days old and she is growing hard white Crystal Power I can show you some pixe wen she is 3 weeks in flower. in freday all my grow is 3weeks in flower. 7 shit plants that I keept from 68 shit beans and mangohaze gift from shantibaba and keeper rund 2 now + 1 testa plants frome shantibaba.

For this 2 ladys that I problems thay are big 3 times bigger or more fixe photo to day but later when the sune is up :wave:

Saluditos para toditos amigitos LOL :wave:

Last edited:

true

hola

hola

Amigos sorry for taken your time and thanx for your fast respons..
I was talkin with my wife and she told me that she have turn off one of my fans to mutch sound sucking hot air from the room. when we haved family at home. the problem was one het stress feel soo nice.. I was not at home. soo the answer is het stress.. I gave her one big kiss and hug. now I can stop wondering about this problem..I almost got crazy with this could not stop think or sleep LOL..
I have to get ass in my grow room and keep workin with this beautiful flower in peace ..

saludos true

Last edited: