What's new

Cheese X

chizzleonetime

'Big Buddha's with the right pheno, IMHO, is better than the original cut. If you like a heavier high, a kushier expanding smoke, and an indica buzz that kills it... Not to mention the flavour mix of the Afghani with the lovely cheese.
The original cut is not as stony, or as tasty... There is a fruity pheno from the BBC, maybe more for all I know, but it is good, more like the original clone-only, not as dank as the Afghani mix.'
hmmmm first i heard that the seeds are better , anybody else agree i havent tried cheese grown from seeds yet but if true what icysurfer said im gonna have to bag a pack i heard a few dubious things surrounding the breeding program and big b , anyway does anybody else agree with what icysurfer said??

Last edited:

Mampi

i heard a few dubious things surrounding the breeding program and big b

Care to share em bro, I am doing some Blue Cheese now.... haven't got to bloom yet but I have seen the clone only cheese grown next to the BBC or by peeps who have the clone that still rate the BBC highly, most I heard by someone who had actually grown some out was that the 'cheesyness' was not as powerful as the original clone... but good none the same.

I would like to hear about the dodgy breeding practices though.

Ere's a couple pics of mi Blue Cheese seedlings day 23 veg from germining.

CiaO!
[

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mampi said:
I would like to hear about the dodgy breeding practices though.

Think this has something to do with the role of the Afghan in lineage.

If we/you were to back-cross Skunk#1 to its original ancestry,,, then we think that the 'Colombian' in lineage would be the first characteristic that we would be looking to isolate. why? because Colombian gives Skunk both structure and scent. The Afghan adds resin, compact nodes, and homogeneous stability.

we just started playing with 'Black Colombian' for this reason :wink:

just my two stalks :wave:

DocLeaf :joint:

cheese clone:

Last edited:

Mampi

Cheers Doc, I am looking into breeding practices at the moment for some tips on making mo' Blue Cheese beans- F2's if I find something nice in this batch.

I done a lil diggin and it seem his backcross procedure was in question along with the addition of the afghani to the mix.

Do u see anything that resembles cheese in structure or leaf in my pics? Never grown Blueberry either so if anybody can see any Blueberry charcteristics in there gis a heads up :)

Nice lookin buds Doc, u lucky bugger :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mampi said:
Do u see anything that resembles cheese in structure or leaf in my pics? Never grown Blueberry either so if anybody can see any Blueberry charcteristics in there gis a heads up :)

Nice lookin buds Doc, u lucky bugger :D

yep we see all

the 'blue' in the tone (silver stems) and the x3 bladed leaf (they look much like my buddies 'Blue Ice').

the 'cheese' whereby the leaf spear off at the end, not broad or rounded,,, and those pronounced white leaf veins. these are each typical of 'Skunk'

the 'afghan/kush' is found in the close opossing internodes and phyllotaxy (overall appearance).

hope this helps
"pon ya learn ya grow"
peace dL :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what are the dark greeen plants on either sides???
they look like they contain lots of afghan/kush???

peace

Mampi

Hey what's up Doc...

Thanks for your input on these plants... and the defining feautures.

Your eyes are spot on mate.... the plant you can see @ the back on the left is a 'feminized' Skywalker seedling from Dutch Passion.... It's a cross of BlueBerry and Mazar... as u would definatley know Mazar-i-shariff is in Afghanistan, making thsi an Afghan x blueberry cross.

The other one you can just about make out on the right is either an NL#2 (oasis) from Ducth Passion or a Sage 'N' Sour.... I got a few mixed up :joint: :D lmao! Stoners hey? :D

Cheers again!

G

if your gonna cross the cheese i'd say find something to bulk her up ,,medicine man or white rhino might be worthy

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Hazy
I was thinkin this too ... I got 8 clones to play with so I'm gonna try a few crosses!

I have had rhino and personaly its a bit bland I will look into the medicine man tho...

Peace

GoodbyeBlueSky

hazyfontazy said:
...medicine man or white rhino might be worthy

medecine man is the name shanti applied to his original white rhino after he left Greenhouse... but as far as i know arjan has the original parents, so they should be exactly the same strain...

it's a good yielding, hearty, and crystally strain though... good stuff..

Delta9-THC

Veteran
he he he thanks gbbs ... maybe I shouldn't bother then ... but I got a shitload of types to try out ...
I'll post a list
Later ... all that writing would make me itch
anyway
Peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GoodbyeBlueSky said:
medecine man is the name shanti applied to his original white rhino after he left Greenhouse... but as far as i know arjan has the original parents, so they should be exactly the same strain...

Godzilla (aka El Nino) shares similar hereditary:

However,,, IMO, this cheese clones needs taking back to its Colombian and/or Mexican lineage, not White Widow or Afghan.

the widow contains too much thai and the Afghan cross has already been done :wink:

Colombian Cheeba,,, t'is what gives it the twang man!

erb, roots, n culture
peace out dL :joint:

Last edited:

Delta9-THC

Veteran
yeah I was thinkin of trying to get something colombian ... to cross in ... maybe we'll see how it goes!
took the words out of my mouth!
Peace

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BigBuddhaCheese x BigBuddhaCheese [hs] (f2)

and

Eek-a-mouse [UK Cheese clone] (bagseed)

These should give yo a head-start on any projects of inbreeding. enjoy :D

all the best
dLeaf :joint:

"when light is cast forth, the shadows which sit idle in the backdrop are form..."

Last edited: