What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spraying pesticides....

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Ok guys been arguing with the lady. Grow in the basement want to spray with a water bottle with some forbid on one side of a 1700sqft basement.

ALL the way on the other side and up the stairs is my kids room. I have a 1 year old child. I can understand people concern its a kids pesticides and saftey concerns.

The room im spraying in is TOTALLY 100% sealed and enclosed in poly from top to bottom. Its then inside ANOTHER room.... No fans no exhaust to move the mist from the hand sprayer... gravity will have everything contained inside the poly room.

To me thinking logically and not with my heart, i dont see the difference if he upstairs in his bed room on the opposite side of the house when im spraying or out of the house. its not a vapor its water droplets and fall to the ground with gravity.

I guess what im trying to figure out is would this be endangering my child? I would like people to comment that actually know enough i can understand the WANT to say yes because it feels right but id rather have people that know.

I spray floramite forbid avid and mighty wash, not all at once obviously.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
While I'd never tall anyones old lady what's right or wrong...sometimes it's just best to do and say nothing..or lie.fib a little? You do know who's in charge lol

praisehim.

Veteran
If she lets you spray floramite, then she should definetely let you spray forbid. Mayeb just take the kid to the park or for some ice cream while u spray ? best of luck

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
If it is contained...no big-- Take a pic of your kid...then go to photoshop...and cover him/her in spidermites-- Should do the trick--:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks: