What's new

Sour Cheese

Has anyone grew this one? I have one female in flower right now at like 6-7 weeks, shes a beauty. I'll try to snap some shots soon but just wanted to see if anyone else had experience with her?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I WANT SO BAD!!!!

but someone (you?) beat me at the last second on auction for it....

haha krunch I dont think so, it was a while ago but I think there were 2-3 left when I won mine. Its hard to describe the smell being around chemd and grandoggy purps but its really fruity with a hint of spicy so far. I'm really looking forward to harvesting this one!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
The last pack slipped through my fingers too! I'm still upset!
i thought u were the person who outbid me on that pack at the last second??? It was up to like 145 and i thought it was mine til someone snuck a bid in there lol. Still SOUR about it now!!! Good vibez

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
I also got a pack laying around waiting for further info on it.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i thought u were the person who outbid me on that pack at the last second??? It was up to like 145 and i thought it was mine til someone snuck a bid in there lol. Still SOUR about it now!!! Good vibez

DAMN, that kat got us all!!!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
I also got a pack laying around waiting for further info on it.

Laying around?? Here some info...send it my way and ill show u some pretty flowers come feburary lol. seriously though...pop them beans! Good vibez

audiohi

Veteran

No! I lost that too! To a Tony Montana avatar! I can't remember who it was.... Damn 10 minute auction