What's new

ChemDog the seed momma

Well here she is. A good friend here donated some ChemD IBL pollen and she's been dusted. I hope I didn't wait too long to hit her up but, I couldn't get no help till the last minute! ASSHOLES!!!!!!

LOL Just kidding. But seriously, help a brother out once in awhile guys!!!! SHIT!

Thanks Buddy. I'll share the ChemD IBL X ChemDog cut seeds wit cha for the love!!!!!

Here she is Classic Seeds. This is why I wanted to know about the CDog so bad!!!!

Attachments

• ChemDog Cut.jpg
    ChemDog Cut.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 6
  • ChemDog Cut 1.jpg
    ChemDog Cut 1.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ChemDog Cut 2.jpg
    ChemDog Cut 2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 9
  • ChemDog Cut 3.jpg
    ChemDog Cut 3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 10
Thanks Chem&M.

Only time will tell. She's definatly way into flower. Much further than I wanted to hit her but hey. When opportunity hits ya gotta roll with it and hope for the best huh?

I.R....

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Great idea InsanityRules! I was just thinking yesterday about if Rez would make an "alpha dog" and "omega dog" like he did with the Sour D clone. Would be interesting. I'm sure the smell factor will be on overload :). I still may ask him later, ah f' it i'll go ask in a sec.

Also I think seeds need at least 4 weeks minimum to fully develope. I read this somewhere but also I notice when making my own seeds i'd pull a few off every couple of weeks and noticed that 4 weeks seeds start looking mature and not like the whitish premy seed when pulled earlier. Ya'll take care 1

Crazy... Not one seed on her??? The pollen was viable? His plants took and seeded??? WTF. Oh well, we will try again.

I.R.

P.S. Thanks for all the input guys....

Latest posts

Latest posts