What's new

So what does a Free Citizen Look like in CannaFornia?

J

JackTheGrower

We in California are about to Weigh in on an aspect of World Legalization of Cannabis.

Sure it is just the first drop in the Bucket but it is not a drop that came from blood, sweat and tears.
The Blood is the Lives of Cannabis Prohibition Victims, The Sweat is the Stress of trying to be Human and then obeying Laws and Rules against the very happiness the constitution said we have the right to seek. The Tears are the Effects of Prohibition like : ; Lost the chance to get a Student Loan because I consumed a "Political Forbidden Fruit."

There is a Fabric of Future Freedoms being decided in California.
It's happening at the same time we are trying to deal with the Drug Deaths in Mexico and Paris Hilton getting Busted for Cocaine.

Go Figure.. Coke wants Freedom too.. At the same time as our thing.. But I digress.

So What Does a Freeman In California look like after November 2010?
Will we have a cycle of Decadence that resets the political cycle in November 2012 or will we be seen as an enlightened people.

What are your ideas of Walkin' Pimp if Prop 19 passes?

Ernst - Livin' a long time before today thinking this would happen in some form.

Fucked!
That's what we are...
FUCKED!

Take it from a 20 year veteran of the pot wars, we are completely SCREWED!

There is only one solution!

KILL THEM ALL!!!!

Okay, I just had to puff for a second or two.

Don't kill them all!

VOTE THEM OUT!!!!

S

Sir_Nugget

either the world will end or cannabis will be legalized, that is my 2c

J

JackTheGrower

You know I figure some place in California will offer excellent Cann-Food. Perhaps it will be in a sauce or maybe the desert.
I can see going out to eat and enjoying excellent Cann-Cuisine.
Having a tasty meal and getting stoned as a normal part of the day.

G

guest456mpy

We should go out in the desert areas of Cali and start a Canna-oriented City. Laid back and Canna friendly in all it's ordinances in the same way Las Vegas did. Not the glitter/cheap aspect, but the free aspect. If done correctly it would have a classy vibe. Think Cali wine industry.

Just my $.02

Last edited:
We should go out in the desert areas of Cali and start a Canna-oriented City. Laid back and Canna friendly in all it's ordinances in the same way Las Vegas did. Not the glitter/cheap aspect, but the free aspect. If done correctly it would have a classy vibe. Think Cali wine industry.

Just my $.02

That's why I started this thread here:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=186226
Moving to the City of Cannabis, California, and the Eventual Takeover of the Town.

It's the "Only Solution" and the "Final Solution".

J

JackTheGrower

A place where breeding plants as a private citizen is not a crime. That wouldn't bee prop 19 if you need more space to grow out plants than a 5x5.

Latest posts

Latest posts