What's new

2 ft T5 best value!

prophecy

Hi!!

I would like to buy a 6 bulbs T5 fixture that have 2 feets long. You guys know the best website for this? I want the 24w bulbs not the 14w.

thank a lot!! a+

swyork5

Hydrafarm has a high performance t5 reflector. It comes with 1 reflector and bulb in each box with a bracket to attach it to another kit. you can put up to eight together and the can all hook up so you turn the first one on and they all come on. They are really bright and work really well.

swyork5

its on the Hydrofarm website. I copied the from the siteT5 High Performance 2 Foot System
SKU: FLT5HP2
Weight: 1.9 lbs.
Package Dimensions: 30.5L x 2.9W x 3.7H
Suggested Retail: $39.95

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
i have the quantum badboy 6 light T5 fixture. i really like it, and so do the ladies. these bulbs are super bright, and the plants really seem to respond well to them. www.quantumhort.com

Motta-Tokka

Use a question mark when asking a question. This post sounds like you found something when your just looking for advice.

Walmart.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
ahh sorry, didnt realize they didnt have the 2 footers. im actually debating wheter to save up and by some leds for veg, or get another set of T5s. i think im gonna take the hit and get some leds.

sx646522

HTG Supply is a good distributor and they have excellent prices also, as 420ish said.

LED are much more expensive I think?

How many T5 do you use and for how many plants?

What are you planning to do with these? Is this just a veg light or an all-in-one?

Any reason for wanting the smaller watt versions? Why get the 24w when you can go straight to the 55w 2-foot PLLs? A hell of a lot more lumens for the same (or less) $$ as you'll find in the 24w models...

Unless you're just trying to save a few bucks on electric. With the ones I list below though, it's better to have a higher light density if you're considering flowering with these:

HTG Supply 2 Foot 2 Lamp PL-55 Tek Lamp $69.95

HTG Supply 2 Foot 4 Lamp PL-55 Tek Lamp $134.95

Best value on the market (and lumen bang-for-your-buck $$) in the pre-made T5 fixtures right now. Kickass reflectors, hangers, the works.

Expect to get about 1oz+ per tube a harvest with these ScrOG-style.

-----------
If you really want the 24w ones though, here they are:

24w 2 Foot Growbright Fixtures

Not much price difference, eh? And they also cost more, too...

Cheers,

-SX

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
I use an 8 light 2 foot fixture from Sunlight Supply,Currently running 24 watt 3000K flowering. I've had great results, Current grow.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
HTG Supply is a good distributor and they have excellent prices also, as 420ish said.

What are you planning to do with these? Is this just a veg light or an all-in-one?

Any reason for wanting the smaller watt versions? Why get the 24w when you can go straight to the 55w 2-foot PLLs? A hell of a lot more lumens for the same (or less) $$ as you'll find in the 24w models...

Unless you're just trying to save a few bucks on electric. With the ones I list below though, it's better to have a higher light density if you're considering flowering with these:

HTG Supply 2 Foot 2 Lamp PL-55 Tek Lamp $69.95

HTG Supply 2 Foot 4 Lamp PL-55 Tek Lamp $134.95

-SX

Great info on them lights....i'm about to order the 4 bulb light this weeknd and use it for veg.....they just got those in stock recently cuz I was gonna order 2 2 bulb lights previously. 220w gonna work nicely in my lil cab :)

prophecy

I want to use them for veg.

In fact, I didn't realized that I was able to buy 2 ft bulbs of 54w. I thought they were just in 14w and 24w.

HTG don't ship to Canada! :(

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I have used plain 6500k ..4 foot, 40 watt, dual bulb shop light, T-12 bulbs for years...
vegging for 3 weeks...works OK...not great...but ok

Growing costs money...$$$...how fast do you want to grow?