What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Floss your brain on this for awhile

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some Mental Floss from my recent grow enjoy :joint:

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0902.JPG
IMG_0902_Trimmed_1.jpg

IMG_0902_Trimmed_1.jpg

IMG_0902_Trimmed_2.jpg

IMG_0908.JPG
IMG_0908_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_0908_Trimmed_2.jpg

IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_0989_Trimmed.jpg

IMG_0939.JPG

IMG_0939_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_0939_Trimmed_2.jpg

IMG_0944.JPG
IMG_0944_Trimmed_1.jpg

IMG_0975.JPG
IMG_0975_Trimmed_1.jpg

IMG_09821.JPG
IMG_0982_Trimmed_1.jpg

IMG_0984_Trimmed_1.jpg
IMG_09841.JPG

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Superb. Looks very nice. Love the foxtailing. Organic soil?

J

jwop

i would have waited to pick those ... still alot of clear trics ... but thats just me

looks very nice though gj

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would have waited to pick those ... still alot of clear trics ... but thats just me

looks very nice though gj

Yea, me too but I had another grow behind this one ready cuz the tent these were in started off with 15 males 0 females (Sadhu and Hashberry) lol...so I had to pop this pack asap to try to fill it. It need 8 more days but I love this pheno I have had it twice I believe this was my second pack of floss. It looks like nothing for a yield until day 60 then it just explodes. Needs to go to day 75-80.

The cool thing with this strain tho jwop is that you can get an amazing strong up high picking it early and then get some serious medicine half amber trichs...The genes used in this were very smart whatever the haze is that is in it I want some!

Stuff is some potent pot!

Resin: she hasn't cured at all in those photos just went into jars. 100% smokeable though really puts you there.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
love it got a pack in the vault would love to get a pheno that looking like that... how did you see it suited for a sog grow?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
love it got a pack in the vault would love to get a pheno that looking like that... how did you see it suited for a sog grow?

Your chances of getting a pheno this good or better are extremely high from 1 pack. I've tossed 2 and gotten 5 phenos of this caliber n/p. And to answer your question lmost everything for Chimera is low veg time (I flower everything at 6 inches), mid to high yield, and completely perfect for sog. MF is just a gold mine sog. Some of them really produce! I've grown two packs so far.

Here is a tent of my last grow almost all his gear to left are 4 that aren't but you can't see them. This was a mix pack and a pack of mental floss. In the mix pack I got 9 of 10 females check out my thread in his forum to see caliber of bud I got. I am completely happy with everything I've grown from him:

IMG_0165.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg

Here is a pheno I got from the mix pack that from my experience so far I am 99% sure it is Mental Floss also:

IMG_0807.JPG
IMG_0810.JPG
IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0816.JPG
IMG_0818.JPG

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
great work 40amps! i've been following your threads with chimeras gear and you sure make a great representation with his strains. makes me want to get some mental floss also.