What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

India - Nepal '11

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
yes, truly beautiful pics rastaidd, looks like beautiful countries and friendly, interesting people!

thanks for stopping here mate!!!:tiphat:

Close-UP of Pollen & Charas :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:ying:

Dkgrower

Veteran
Halek Bom Shiva, nice to see u had a fantastic time

Wow what a trip from dehli to kashmir kargil and then Leh to Nepal u are a race horse

I am going soon to india/nepal but this time i really dont know where to go i am thinking off going all out in east india since i have not been there...

Also nepal is long time no see.....

Where to next time Rastaidd

Nameskar

rangergord

Hey Rastaidd, Thanks for the stupendous photos. I took an all to brief trip to Simla in the Indian Himalayas and still remember it as an area that I would love to explore again when I get a chance. Your pictures took me back there with the plants against a background of terraced mountainsides.

B

bonecarver_OG

dk grower - there is VERY many different kinds of mushrooms in the Psilocybe family. :D

the variety found in the north is commonly the Psilocybe semilanceata, but the ones on the pic look like Psilocybe Cubensis.

I

icon

you can tell if you touch the shroom it will bruise blue/purple-ish sometimes almost black as it looks like its doing on the caps & ring below the cap.

Last edited:

poppers

Are u sure, the psilo that grow around me look diff:wave:

Yup - purplish spores on the caps and veils are a dead giveaway. Around Copenhagen most common psilocybin mushroom is probably Psilocybe Semilanceata (which season is in full bloom- go hunt :wave:).

rastaidd

Member yeahyeah!
Veteran
dk grower - there is VERY many different kinds of mushrooms in the Psilocybe family. :D

the variety found in the north is commonly the Psilocybe semilanceata, but the ones on the pic look like Psilocybe Cubensis.

wow, do you think that are really psilocybe Cubensis....?!?!?..
..Unfortunately I have not tasted :bump: