What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran
more hyperbole from hammerhead .
how exactly does emailing some polling data and campaign strategy to a Russian spook equal the end of America? You sound a little unhinged.
memes aren’t going to end america no matter how dank they are.

Hello all,

Yeah, gotta hang with Mo on this one...I mean after all, presidential candidates often times proved our political enemies with inside polling data all the phuquing time...get a clue people.

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All I see are clueless people which is why a bunch of mindless nimwades attacked our capital, attempting to stop a legal election with help from Russia and Trump because of a lie!!!.. I don't give a shit which party you idealize any that do that are DUMBASSES !!.

The data Trump shared with Russia helped them launch their online miss info campaign. Knowing your political ideology was priceless getting people to believe Lies, crap, and total BS.

mowood3479

Veteran
Hello all,

Yeah, gotta hang with Mo on this one...I mean after all, presidential candidates often times proved our political enemies with inside polling data all the phuquing time...get a clue people.

minds_I

I didn’t say it happened all the time, or that it was a good thing... I asked how it was going to end America? Those dank memes the Russians put out too on the nose for ya?

imiubu

All I see are clueless people which is why a bunch of mindless nimwades attacked our capital, attempting to stop a legal election with help from Russia and Trump because of a lie!!!.. I don't give a shit which party you idealize any that do that are DUMBASSES !!.

The data Trump shared with Russia helped them launch their online miss info campaign. Knowing your political ideology was priceless getting people to believe Lies, crap, and total BS.

:laughing: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
yet another steaming pile of name calling nonsense from one of our resident MSM sponsors.
How one is so certain they have an inside scoop and are absolutely "correct" in their thinking is astounding.
As if anyone who doesn't agree, is unable to gather information and assess their world just as equally.
Narcissistic at the core, actually.
Lines up perfectly with TPTB play book in reality.

I sir, think that you are nonsensical and out of touch.
Easier to follow the crowd than to stand upon one's own personal integrity?

For those who still don't pay attention: I've never voted R in my life.
Yanno what they say about assumptions... riiiight?

So many dumb asses engaging in this ever circular division-ism.
What causes one to think they are not the dumb ass they are referring to? :chin:

:thank you: for playing along. Now, where's that confounded ignore button? :blowbubbles:

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Code:
What causes one to think they are not the dumb ass they are referring to?

Indeed!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
yet another steaming pile of name calling nonsense from one of our resident MSM sponsors.
How one is so certain they have an inside scoop and are absolutely "correct" in their thinking is astounding.
As if anyone who doesn't agree, is unable to gather information and assess their world just as equally.
Lines up perfectly with TPTB play book in reality.

I sir, think that you are nonsensical and out of touch.
Easier to follow the crowd than to stand upon one's own personal integrity?

For those who still don't pay attention: I've never voted R in my life.
Yanno what they say about assumptions... riiiight?

So many dumb asses engaging in this ever circular division-ism.
What causes one to think they are not the dumb ass they are referring to? :chin:

:thank you: for playing along. Now, where's that confounded ignore button? :blowbubbles:

As long as we got dumbasses doing that shit I'm gonna say it. I could care less if you don't like it. We can all read you have republican ideologies doesn't matter if you never voted GOP, You still think as they do own your shit. Instead of posting more nonsense go use ignore works great.. I'll help you out.. Added ..

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Murder is murder.
some govt man saying it’s ok doesn’t make it so.
This has nothing to do with omlettes or eggs... we are talking about the mass murder of human beings.
use whatever weak ass manifest destiny justification you want... it’s wrong.

Qasem Soleimani and friends being the perfect example. Life in prison for the perpetrator.

imiubu

As long as we got dumbasses doing that shit I'm gonna say it. I could care less if you don't like it. We can all read you have republican ideologies doesn't matter if you never voted GOP, You still think as they do own your shit. Instead of posting more nonsense go use ignore works great.. I'll help you out.. Added ..

Got a mouse in yer pocket there good buddy?

buzzmobile

Veteran
She said, "What a maroon!"
bugsbunny.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway

Try saying this part to yourself while standing in front of a mirror. It's fun!

mowood3479

Veteran
Qasem Soleimani and friends being the perfect example. Life in prison for the perpetrator.

Trump did his share of dirt, no doubt. Drone bombing an Iranian general being among the heinous dirt
All these politicians should face the gallows... trump included for what he did in Yemen, iraq.

I wish the left would attack trump for the actually heinous murders he ordered instead of some email to a Russian that resulted in memes

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump did his share of dirt, no doubt. Drone bombing an Iranian general being among the heinous dirt
All these politicians should face the gallows... trump included for what he did in Yemen, iraq.

I wish the left would attack trump for the actually heinous murders he ordered instead of some email to a Russian that resulted in memes

Or promoting dimwit wrestling and other useless tv dumbing down drivel....almost as bad as murder.

imiubu

Remember when some of you cats were posting the results of those 'where you stand politically' quizzes?
I found 5 different ones and took each of them over a 10 day or so period and tracked my results.
Wanta know something???
I line up in the same square as you buddy.
I line up exactly with the mean mustard guy, go figure that one aye?
Cannavore and I are just a smidge from being spot on.
Same with AOH.
SMFH ... some peoples kids I tell ya.
Assume as you may, it matters not to me.

Consider that maybe, just maybe, I give y'all shit because I do not care for the gang up on/ pile on
that occurs every time a member of opposing views posts. Same BS from the same members each time.
And... even a mod or two will join in on typical lord of the flies behavior. Devaluing others has become typical.
I find it aberrant and oh so unbecomingly hypocritical so, I just give a lil love back atchy'all now and again.

I am vehemently against these types of behaviors.

I care not for party affiliations hammer, I care about ideologies.

mowood3479

Veteran
If this guy is not a trump supporter i will retract of my words, perhaps was my fault think that another trumpanzee attacked the capitol like the thousands did some weeks ago
Still waiting for your official retraction

also it’s poor form to equate groups of human beings to chimps or other apes... it has a long history of racial connotations and I’d think if its poor form to say one group is ape like its would apply to other groups of humans as well. Unless ur goal is to dehumanize 75 million Americans in which case good Job.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still waiting for your official retraction

also it’s poor form to equate human beings to chimps or other apes... it has a long history of racial connotations and I’d think if its poor form to say one group is ape like its would apply to other groups of humans as well. Unless ur goal is to dehumanize 75 million Americans in which case good Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.