What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Chumps problems getting bigger. he apparently estimated value of one property at over 240 million dollars to get a loan against it, but said it was only worth 18 million when disclosing it when he ran for office. what was that noise? could it be....THE TAX MAN! WOOHOOOO! LOL!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Like a messy divorce. If he did have any money the lawyers will end up with all of it. When he runs out and they've shaken the last nickel out of his pockets then they'll throw him to the wolves.

St. Phatty

because a large % of them (under 50% however) are mentally deficient, apparently...

That is essentially a statement about Rural America.

I would not want to read this thread out loud in the gun store where I got a Suppressor lesson the other day.

I was the only one wearing a mask ... a sign that I was surrounded by Trump supporters.

'Boogieman'

That is essentially a statement about Rural America.

I would not want to read this thread out loud in the gun store where I got a Suppressor lesson the other day.

I was the only one wearing a mask ... a sign that I was surrounded by Trump supporters.

I like seeing people wearing a mask in gun stores, I'm always checking in to buy ammo. It tells me that everyone of all types are buying guns and that puts a smile on my face.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I like seeing people wearing a mask in gun stores, I'm always checking in to buy ammo. It tells me that everyone of all types are buying guns and that puts a smile on my face.

what calibers are you buying? there are NO common pistol calibers (or rifle, for that matter. no .223) available in any local stores, nor on internet web sites. no .38 spl, no .357 mag, no 9 mm, etc. i'm all for EVERYONE (that is mentally stable) to own firearms...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Like a messy divorce. If he did have any money the lawyers will end up with all of it. When he runs out and they've shaken the last nickel out of his pockets then they'll throw him to the wolves.

and when they toss him in, i want a copy of it to watch over & over, lol.

'Boogieman'

what calibers are you buying? there are NO common pistol calibers (or rifle, for that matter. no .223) available in any local stores, nor on internet web sites. no .38 spl, no .357 mag, no 9 mm, etc. i'm all for EVERYONE (that is mentally stable) to own firearms...

Most places won't sell ammo unless you buy a gun but a friend of mine owns a gun store and sells me a box of ammo when he can. Im getting 9mm and 45. The gun stores do have ammo they are just very selective on who gets it at the moment and they want to use it to push gun sales while volume is low.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Hey, boog, I am a gun owner as well. I have 120 rounds for my .45. I can not imagine a situation where I would ever need 120 rouds of anything.

So, I would like to ask...how many rounds are enough and secondly, in what situation do you ever foresee a need for for a large cache.

minds_I

'Boogieman'

Hello all,

Hey, boog, I am a gun owner as well. I have 120 rounds for my .45. I can not imagine a situation where I would ever need 120 rouds of anything.

So, I would like to ask...how many rounds are enough and secondly, in what situation do you ever foresee a need for for a large cache.

minds_I

You have 70 more rounds than I currently possess. I can't keep a box of bullets longer than a week. I have nothing but woods behind my house so I shoot often plus I just bought a new gun and need to break it in.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I’ve got a extra case of Lake City 233 hanging around. (400). Wonder what its worth these days.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anytime we mention guns shouldn't be in the hands of mentally ill people they act like we are referring to them. I guess if the shoe fits lol.

St. Phatty

John Dean thinks New York is very close to indictments.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine

I bet Trump would pay $1 Million + to have Cohen take a sudden permanent vacation.

"formally accuse of or charge with a serious crime."
"his former manager was indicted for fraud"

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/trump-vaccine-covid-biden-coronavirus/2021/03/11/id/1013434/

BUMMER !

Only a 1 sentence statement from the Orange Man.

Would like to see him speak about how he Saved America using his Expert, Stable Genius Vaccine Development Management skills.

Cuddles

Trump news on TV the other day. He´s still beggging for donations and he´s telling people to send the money directly to him , not the party
Yet he´s always telling the world how rich and what a hugely successful business man he is. Even though most of us know that he´s not.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Most places won't sell ammo unless you buy a gun but a friend of mine owns a gun store and sells me a box of ammo when he can. Im getting 9mm and 45. The gun stores do have ammo they are just very selective on who gets it at the moment and they want to use it to push gun sales while volume is low.

got pistols on shelf, no ammo for them even if you buy a gun. have been there when delivery made & boxes opened. nothing...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I’ve got a extra case of Lake City 233 hanging around. (400). Wonder what its worth these days.

don't sell it by the case. bust it up into 20 round lots & sell it on craigslist. folks are desperate. if i owned a .223, i would keep every damn round, but that is just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts