No announcement yet.

Criminal indictments coming for Trump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indictments. Not likely, that's just a snowflakes wet dream.

Comment

Originally posted by packerfan79 View Post
      Still living in the past, full of non existent 2,000.00 checks. Ha ha ha. To bad you can't make it without the gubbermint. Must suck. I bet your kids clown you just like we do.
      Gotta love those good ol' conservative hypochristian values where they do unto others unlike they do unto themselves because they get forgiveness. Your blue tax dollars can go to our farm subsidies but don't expect us to let you spend your own money taking care of all the needy.

Comment

Oh yeah,almost forgot Trump is going to have another rally today.I hope he doesn't say anything negative about Joe , Mickey Mousing the country with Executive orders,the crowd may storm Magic Kingdom in revolt,commander the train to the castle ,maybe even stop and take over Pluto Pelosi's ice cream stand.Heavens to betsy , the National Guard will have their hands full again......Dr Jill would have to hand out some SPF 60 & bottled water.....oh the horror !

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
          Oh yeah,almost forgot Trump is going to have another rally today.I hope he doesn't say anything negative about Joe , Mickey Mousing the country with Executive orders,the crowd may storm Magic Kingdom in revolt,commander the train to the castle ,maybe even stop and take over Pluto Pelosi's ice cream stand.Heavens to betsy , the National Guard will have their hands full again......Dr Jill would have to hand out some SPF 60 & bottled water.....oh the horror !
          I am not in his cult so no need to watch He is a no one in my life from now on
          And I feel liberated
          Originally posted by Cactus Wes
          Originally posted by Cannavore
          liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

People who are in cults already view everything else as a cult...though they are oblivious that they themselves are within a cult.

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
              Oh yeah,almost forgot Trump is going to have another rally today.

I'll watch it on the off chance that Trump might once again say what a great job he did managing Covid19.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...pac-in-orlando
              Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Do we all remember The actual Ten Commandments as given in Exodus 20? The first set of tablets, inscribed by the finger of God, (Exodus 31:18) were smashed by Moses when he was enraged by the sight of the Children of Israel worshipping a golden calf (Exodus 32:19). This debate has already started amongst religious organizations after seeing Trump's golden idol at CPAC.
                Attached Files

#hammerhead_genetics on IG
                Hammers Perpetual showroom

White Truffle x P40 tester thread.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post
                  I'll watch it on the off chance that Trump might once again say what a great job he did managing Covid19.

"rounding duh corner"
                  liberals are hysterical. they actually think trump is going to be tried lmfaoooooooo. they'll literally never understand that their cancer is the reason trump exists in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                    Do we all remember The actual Ten Commandments as given in Exodus 20? The first set of tablets, inscribed by the finger of God, (Exodus 31:18) were smashed by Moses when he was enraged by the sight of the Children of Israel worshipping a golden calf (Exodus 32:19). This debate has already started amongst religious organizations after seeing Trump's golden idol at CPAC.
                    Is it wrong that the part that I found most upsetting was it is wearing sandals?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerhead View Post
                      no offense to those with alternative preferences
                      but this is the gayest looking statue I've ever seen
                      current grow: www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7872194

Comment

A guy from Mexico crafted that statue, nearly pure fibreglass.
                        It allowed him to attend the event with no tickets, walked right in.
                        "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                        - Ferris Bueller

Originally posted by Harry Lime

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.brunch View Post
                          A guy from Mexico crafted that statue, nearly pure fibreglass.
                          It allowed him to attend the event with no tickets, walked right in.
                          From Mexico, they bring rapers, murders, baby stealers, sculptors....

Comment

Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post

Shit , may as well watch it.We're gonna talk about it everyday I would imagine.

Fuck Trump and his fake ass vaccines....dont trust it!

Comment

Originally posted by igrowone View Post
                              no offense to those with alternative preferences
                              but this is the gayest looking statue I've ever seen
                              It's about as stupid as stupid gets.
                              ****************************** *******************
                              “If only ignorant and gullible people accepted far-fetched ideas, little else would be needed to explain the abundance of folly in modern society.” ~ Barry L. Beyerstein

"When the facts change, I change my mind.
                              What do you do, sir?"

~John Maynard Keynes~

The thing which man is most sure of, is man's greatest mystery.....gravity. ~ tjw

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VDZ...ature=emb_logo

"President Donald Trump LIVE at CPAC 2021 Final Day COMPLETE LIVE Coverage from Orlando"
                                Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

who is in Save the Children Mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X