What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bitchin bout biden

imiubu

NOR DO I!!!!!

Man....chill dude/buddy/hot head?????

Says the guy shouting in blue!!!!! LMBO

As if making the text in blue rather than black changes the fact that you are yelling, all while trying to attach a negative label to a member with whom you disagree. This is the same dirty tactics of propaganda that the MSM; that you're so fully steeped in, operates. smh

growlegal

Veteran

As if making the text in blue rather than black changes the fact that you are yelling, all while trying to attach a negative label to a member with whom you disagree. This is the same dirty tactics of propaganda that the MSM; that you're so fully steeped in, operates. smh

Do you consider yourself radicalized?

growlegal

Veteran
I'll go ya one better:

Do you consider yourself radicalized?

The guy who is whining about name calling wants to play rubber/glue
So predictable young fella
I wouldn't condone an attack on America or besmirch journalist as a enemy of the people
So NO !

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yet... here you are commenting!

Currently, there are still 3 active Trump threads, 2 of which are about his impeachment. Hmmm, go figure. :thinking:

So... your point is???

xxxxxxxxxx. Your typical post making drama when not needed. I dont agree there needs be any all those Trump threads Ether champ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cannavore

Veteran
odds on Biden bailing out these hedge funds who are shorting their stock before sending out $2,000 stimmy checks?

View Image

LBp7SS6.jpg

Q8BNePG.jpg

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

xxxxxxxxxxxx?

I can do PURPLE if you like.....;o)
Glad you are find humor in it.

A good rule of thumb is that if you resent the media “lots,” you are probably making a number of other emotional mistakes in your political thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
*xxxxxxx*........I was thinking about insults , so I'm just going to get ahead of it.
The deprogramming really works......thanks Anderson , Chris , and Don

Last edited: