What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

vaccination???

h.h.

Veteran
They’ve just barely started vaccinations. The odds of creating a widespread mutation from its use are nil to none.

More likely herd immunity gone backwards. The virus is becoming immune to our natural antibodies. The more it spreads, the more mutations that will take hold. To stop the mutations, we have to control the virus. Vaccinations should help.

CaptainDankness

It has begun.

picture.php

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's the video of a fake Bill Gates speaking. Can't believe the people that fall for this shit. Shaggy posted it a while back and i busted his chops on it. Notice the people he's speaking too don't even have paper to write notes down and he's supposed to be speaking to the DOD.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...ous-fundamentalists-to-pentagon-idUSKBN22P35M

"A post shared widely on social media purports to show a leaked video of Bill Gates presenting a vaccine plan to “immunize” religious fanatics, to the Pentagon, the headquarters of the U.S. Department of Defense. The video is considered a hoax that has been circulating for years."

All the Reuters article suggests is that it's not bill gates up there? Never thought it was bill to begin with. Certainly could be a hoax, will have to find some reliable source to look into it.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
They’ve just barely started vaccinations. The odds of creating a widespread mutation from its use are nil to none.

More likely herd immunity gone backwards. The virus is becoming immune to our natural antibodies. The more it spreads, the more mutations that will take hold. To stop the mutations, we have to control the virus. Vaccinations should help.

You never know what will happen when a positive person get vaccinated with this artificial covid vaccine.Don't know if the person get a speed test before they get vaccinated.

h.h.

Veteran
You never know what will happen when a positive person get vaccinated with this artificial covid vaccine.Don't know if the person get a speed test before they get vaccinated.

I don't, but they have a good clue. As long as they don’t shoot me in the heel.

BudToaster

Veteran
okay, add BioNTech stock to the portfolio ...

from Daily Beast
BioNTech Says New Vaccine for Mutant Coronavirus Strain Would Only Take Weeks
DON’T PANIC

BioNTech—said Tuesday that its coronavirus vaccine will almost certainly still work against the new variant, and, even if it didn’t, a new version could be created within six weeks.

a fucking gold mine. People will be lined up for vaccinations for fucking ever going forward. This will ensure the virus being in the populace, just churning and evolving.

Cuddles

a number of people who have recieved vaccinations are reported to have had severe allergic reactions.

mowood3479

Veteran

You have ascertained the likelihood of this how? Being the first mRNA “vaccine” I would think the jury is still out..
But I’m a dum sum

h.h.

Veteran
You have ascertained the likelihood of this how? Being the first mRNA “vaccine” I would think the jury is still out..
But I’m a dum sum

You’re right. You are.

I haven’t ascertained anything. However I don’t dig in the bullshit for straws. Let me know what you find. I know you’ll share your turds of knowledge.