What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sasha Baron Cohen is an Agent

White Beard

Crazy how the article really exposes his smug asshattery can fuck someones life up,,, what a prick he is,, an agent working with help from cia and mossad

Wow,, you guys sure know how to pick em!
Speaking of smug asshattery & fucking up people’s lives & being a prick, how do you feel about about the wrong-wing’s adoration of Mossad agent Massad Ayoob?

Man he sure gives ya wood, it seems
The only stiffy being waved around is YOURS

Kinda like saying epstein wasnt an agent cause he brought R's n D s both to his island
attachment.php

Yeah,, there not jokes when they are using them to falsely smear political opposituon
^^ Yeah,, bit of a difference there,,, with billions at yer disposal and the media megaphone for promotion

But nobody really expects the obvious to be recognized by you
attachment.php

His attacks on cerain people have oddly coincided with smear campaigns led by the ADL and SPLC,, among others. Go figure
attachment.php

I didnt write the article,,, but am pretty sure if they had found cia links back that far, they woulda posted them
attachment.php

Nice gaslighting there, vg

Facts are facts,, keep trying yer lame deflection
attachment.php

No holmes,, sometimes ya gott to do yer own work
good advice, you should listen to yourself

Attachments

• 6CBED905-D386-4D70-A246-A4F83B8CD377.jpeg
    6CBED905-D386-4D70-A246-A4F83B8CD377.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 18
  • ED53B095-4AAA-4063-A433-BE70E958E164.jpeg
    ED53B095-4AAA-4063-A433-BE70E958E164.jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 18
  • F0645683-EBA9-4A47-A4EB-1A661D349DE6.jpeg
    F0645683-EBA9-4A47-A4EB-1A661D349DE6.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 79B055D0-609D-48E4-B378-6DE3151C25EF.jpeg
    79B055D0-609D-48E4-B378-6DE3151C25EF.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 19
  • ACA302E6-FD51-4B82-9F71-AC32F3A7BE87.png
    ACA302E6-FD51-4B82-9F71-AC32F3A7BE87.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 80B1A588-6760-4D50-A93F-3ACB3144039C.jpg
    80B1A588-6760-4D50-A93F-3ACB3144039C.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 8FF99FDD-DEFF-4EF1-B934-EBE86C5384FC.jpeg
    8FF99FDD-DEFF-4EF1-B934-EBE86C5384FC.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 21

geneva_sativa

Nice, thanks for the off topic bump to help get the message out there about the OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD Media and the 50 years of gasligjting America and the world,,,

Not even mentioning the connectiion with Hollywood and music industry,,,

Thanks again !

geneva_sativa

This is like .win win !

Everyone is helping broadcast this simple important message,,,

Sasha Baron Cohen Is An Agent

Thanks mucho !!!

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do you right-wingers always have to paint yourselves as the victim?

he is a comedian who has made his career by doing 'gotcha' clips - and he's pretty good at it.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen is him singing the Kazatstan [?] anthem at the rodeo and the flag horse falling over behind him. [along the lines of Monty Python stuff]

Chi13

ICMag Donor
This is like .win win !

Thanks mucho !!!
It's just giving him more publicity, albeit on a pot growing forum.

You'll never beat a satirist with ridiculous accusations like this.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is like .win win !

Thanks mucho !!!

One thing we all have in common: we are the same 30-50 dudes who have been arguing and insulting each other for 4 fukn years. Not one of us has changed a single opinion of the other 29-49. So, not sure the back pat is worth stretching your arm for.
Not trying to be a smart ass, just...I'm sure everyone else here joins me in occasionally laughing at themselves regarding the absurdity we are all stuck in on this forum.

Absolem

One thing we all have in common: we are the same 30-50 dudes who have been arguing and insulting each other for 4 fukn years. Not one of us has changed a single opinion of the other 29-49. So, not sure the back pat is worth stretching your arm for.
Not trying to be a smart ass, just...I'm sure everyone else here joins me in occasionally laughing at themselves regarding the absurdity we are all stuck in on this forum.

Their troops have retreated. Pakerfan79 has been MIA since Nov 3rd along with several others.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Their troops have retreated. Pakerfan79 has been MIA since Nov 3rd along with several others.

He's one of my favorites! I LITERALLY tried to get that dude to answer questions for a couple years. To the point of mocking him for that fact post after post...he refused. Didn't want none. Just lobbed a few weak ass insults my way and pretended I wasn't there. Never ONCE answered a question I posed. Finally blocked me I think.

White Beard

You ‘n’ me both.... The “Prove Anything” challenge stands *unchallenged* to this day.

Frankly, I stopped getting sensible responses from “conservatives” back in the Bill Clinton ‘black helicopter gun grab’ days. I admit, I had hopes there was a more thoughtful crowd here, but....

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
you can make a claim over and over again, fingers in your ears and all...

or you can provide substantial fact- based evidence... once.

the skeptics like real good evidence that doesn't require you to already know the answer (try as you might, you can't contort reality to your idea of reality).

just to be clear, i am not saying sbc is NOT a cia agent, i just want there to be more than just a big narrative with questionable connections.

Latest posts

Latest posts